The dream

Y/n
Filp they saw me."kitty why were you running from us" Both of then say at the same time. "Errrrrrrrrrr" I say trying to run but then grey came out from the shadows and blocked my way."your not going anywhere kitty" grey says smirking. "That's what you think"Aqua say pushing grey out of the way.lyon suddenly appears next aqua with a knife and stabs her "y/n if I'm gonna die I need to tell you that I love you and always have." "NO AQUA PLEASE DONT DIE ON ME YOUR MY BEST FRIEND"(oooo she just got friend zoned.) I cry. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE " the teacher yells "Someone just killed aqua "Lyon fake cried. "Y/N DID YOU DO THIS"she yelled "boo I did not it was them "I cried pointing at them. "EVERYONE WE NEED TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL GROUNDS NOW A KILLERS LOSE" the teacher yelled...... then it all went black......

"Y/N Y/N Y/N WAKE UP NOW."I look around me it was all a dream.im outside the class room. The twins are smirking what did they do . "Wait where's aqua" I yell. "I'm right here" I look behind me to see her standing there. " I THOUGHT YOU DIED."I screamed hugging her."y/n you ok I just went to the bathroom." She said blushing. "Aqua can you take y/n to the nurses office I think she hit her head too hard" y/t/n says. As your walking to the office you ask aqua"what happened to me" she sighed and said"I said I'd be back in a second as you where walking and went to the bathroom when I came back the teacher said the twins found you blacked out on the floor." "I don't trust them at all those twins are up to something." She says mad. We stoped at the nurses office, and then aqua left.

Aquas POV
I'm really worried about her,. Those boys have been acting weird lately. What happens if they hurt her. They may take her away from me.i love her but I can't tell her she may judge me and it would ruin our friendship. I'll just have to live knowing I love her but can't ever have her I think mint likes her.sigh I wish I could tell her."watch ya thinking bout aqua"mint asks me. "Sigh I think I love y/n but if you want her you can have her." I say sadly ,mint is my best friend alert from y/n. "Aqua I don't like y/n I like Jacky"he says blushing. "Rreally mint ." I say happily "yeah you can have her in in love with jacky" he says even redder. I'm so happy he doesn't like her that mean I may be able to tell her I love her, but she. has a crush on mint. "What will I do!" I yell out loud. " err you ok aqua" mint asks confused . "I'm fine just thinking" I say. I wonder what y/no doing right now,but little did she now she may never see y/n again because 4 very angry people were standing right behind them."she's in our way"they said madly to each other.

End of chapter sorry it was short should aqua die or not you guys comment and tell me what you want to happen to aqua thx for reading byyyyeeee undertale lover out l l l l l l l l lol l l l lol l l l l l l