The kidnpping

Kais pov
"What will we do she's in our way" Kiro says to me."we have to kill her she's trying to steal our property" grey says mad.
"but how can we" Lyon says coming out from the dark."just you wait and see just you wait and see." They all said laughing.

Y/n POV
What happened to me one minute I see one of my best friends die the next she's behind me"
I say confused. *The door starts to open.*
"who's there."I yell scared because no ones out of class yet. "Hey kitty~how are you"
Kai and kiro purr."why are you two here AND STOP CALLING ME KITTY" I yell mad.
"Aww kitty we just came to see if you were alright~" Kai purr.whats with all the flipping purring. I think in my head. "Just leave me alone I'm going back to class now leave me the flip alone" I yell madly. "Kitty we can't let you go back you coming with us" they both say mad.they start to walk closer to you" what are you doing"you yell scared....then it all went black.

2 hours later

Y/n POV
"Where am I "I say looking around to see all the Kai kiro grey and Lyon standing there.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME"I yell.
"You"they all say.you look around to see your in the same place they took you when you skipped school."why why me" I say crying.
" don't cry kitty " grey says walking up to me.
"You don't want to make us angry do you" he says mad. "Just do what we say and you'll be fine" Kai says coming closer. "Fine" i say pretending I grave up."1.never talk to anyone but us 2. Wear this around your neck" kiro says giving you a coller.i have to get out of here there is no way I'll do any of this. I look around to see a way out I see one and start running towards it."KITTY GET BACK HERE"they all yell. "HELL NO NOT TODAY SUCKERS"you yell running even faster.you keep running until i see there not behind me anymore."few I can stop now"i say stopping."kitty~where are you~~~~"i hear someone say."flip I need to keep going"I say tried.i try to run but someone grabs my shoulder.as you were about to yell you see Casper covering your mouth."shh we have to be quiet there over there." He whispers pointing at a dark ally way." Casper how did you find me."i ask him whispering.
"Don't ask it looks like we'll be here for a while there not leavening." He whispers "kitty were are you we just want to play~.i hear a voice from far away say. We sit down and wait for them to leave.

Caspers  pov
She's so perfect I can't believe she's sitting right next to me.she looks really tried though "y/n if you want you can sle-"before I could finish I noticed she already fell asleep."shes so adorable when she sleeps."I say a bit too loud. "Kitty who's that with you"I look up to see Kai kiro grey and Lyon glareing at me.