4) (Suprises in store)

Start from the beginning

'I....oh god' I choked, tears fell down my cheeks. Could I get through this?! I breathed in deep and stared into my girlfriends eyes.

'I love you......I will forever be yours....if you'll have me? So Caitlin Lola Grassi, will you.....' Breathe deep man...breathe deep!

'Will you do me the honor....of marrying me?' I asked staring into Caitlin's eyes. She looked like she was going to say something but then choked before she could. Her hand left her mouth, she smiled and tears fell. She nodded and then yelled. 'Yes! Oh god yes!' The tears definitely fell down my cheeks now. I stood up and picked up Caitlin and spun her around before setting her down, putting the ring on and kissing her. Everything was in it's place.

(Caitlin's POV)

Was this actually happening? He asked me to marry him!? Now I feel so stupid! Me and Avi kissed, his hands on my hips, both of us in tears. His hands found their way to my bum, he pulled me onto his hips before walking us up to our room. He opened the door and closed it easily, walking me over to our bed.

🔥Contains sexual content some readers may be uncomfortable with, read at your own risk! 🔥

He set me on the bed and straddled my hips. Holding them I place with his firm hands.....(A/N: thats not the only thing that was firm... ;) sorry I had to, it was right there!) He kissed me roughly again. He pulled away.

'I love you!' He said. I wiped away the tear stains on his cheeks and began kissing him. He moaned into my mouth as my hips ground against his. His hands slowly slipped under my shirt, he caressed my breast over my bra and began grinding against my thigh. Gasped for air as his lips left mind and contacted my neck. I wrapped my fingers in his long locks of hair, his beard had gotten A LOT longer and was ticklish, but it was lovely. I blew gently into his ear as he kissed and nibbled my neck. It was my turn. I pulled his head from mine and began to kiss his neck. Then I moved lower to his Adam's apple, I decided to go for it. I kissed and sucked on it and he moaned, I guess I found his weak spot. I carried ion, I felt Avis hands shaking on my hips. He pulled at the hem of my shirt begging it to be free. I nodded and pulled it off before laying back down. Avis mouth moved from my neck to my collar bone and a bit lower to the bra outline. His fingers played with the other side if my bra and made it's way around my body to the back to my bra strap. He unhooked the strap with no trouble before laying me back down and taking my left nipple in his mouth. I hissed at the contact, his lips were so warm. His right hand roamed my half naked body as his tongue worked magic. I felt my temperature rising, as well as his. I pulled off Avis shirt, breaking our contacts and pulled at his belt, it was slightly jammed.

'God, get this damn thing off!' I cried.

He chuckled and kissed me. He then got up and pulled off his trousers and belt. He returned to me in briefs that did nothing to conceal his arrousal. He climbed on top of me and unbuttoned my trousers before sliding them off me. We were both in only our underwear.

'God Avi, I can't wait any longer' I cried reaching for him. He nodded and took off his briefs and my knickers before lifting my legs and spreading them. He placed himself at my entrance and stared at me for a few seconds before grabbing my thighs, pushing himself in and my legs backwards slightly. He kept looking between me and himself. As soon as he was fully in he began moving. He dipped his head as heat began spreading through our entire bodies. His right hand underneath my right thigh, holding it forward so he could move further, the other on my hip. My hands were latching to his neck, I was panting hard.

'God....Ca....oh' Avi panted as he moved faster.

'Avi.....' I said. He looked at me but didn't stop moving.

'H...harder!' I cried. He smirked and then began moving faster and deeper.

'Oh god Caitlin!' He cried, him screaming my name really turned me on.

'Avi!' I cried, trying to get him at the same point as I was. He took his hand from my hip and gripped my left thigh, bringing them closer to my chest so that he could go even deeper...if that were possible.

'Avi I....I'm...'

'I know...me too!' He panted, his eyes screwed shut tightly. His mouth parted. I kissed him roughly and he replied. As I felt myself getting to my highest point, I knew Avi was too. I climaxed before Avi, it felt as if nothing else in the world mattered, just me, Avi and this moment. Avi was holding his for as long as possible. I kissed him, my hands on his jaw, encouraging him to let go. He pounded me for a few more seconds before moaning loudly into my mouth and gasping.

'Caitlin!'

'Fuck!' He yelled said as I felt himself release. He slowed down and soon pulled himself out and laid on top of me. I laughed, his head was on my stomach. His eyes were closed, but his fingers were tracing my hips.

'Caitlin?' Avi whispered, more high pitched than usual.

'Yes?' I chuckled.

'I want to take you.....somewhere nice tomorrow' he sighed.

'Why?' I asked.

'So....maybe.....I can propose to you again, properly...I want to redo it!' He sighed. I pulled him up to me and stared into his sea emerald eyes, he was propped up in his elbows.

'Don't you dare!' I chuckled. He smiled hugely before kissing me. I laid back down. He laid himself on my stomach again, his hands locked with mine. Soon, we slept.

🔥Done 🔥

So what did you guys think...sorry if you hated it...lol, bye bye lovelies

xxx c