4) (Suprises in store)

Start from the beginning

'Kirstie.....' I sighed.

'Oh...my god!' She cried, tears fell down her cheeks, but why? She looked like she was going to throw up.

(Caitlin's POV)

God I feel sick! That sick Bastard! How could he?! And KIRSTIE! I thought she was my best friend? Was it all a joke to get close to Avi!?

'How.....oh my.....I' I cried, I couldn't finish my sentences. I sat on the sofa with my head in my hands as I wept...our children? I knew my dream had a meaning!

'Caitlin....' I heard Avi sigh as he put his hand on my back.

'GET OFF ME YOU CHEATING BASTARD!' I screamed, he retrieved his hand and stared at me open mouthed.

'What...what are you talking about, I never cheated on you' he said looking confused.

'What the fuck are you talking about, you just admitted to it!' I yelled.

'When?' He asked. What the fuck? Is he stupid?

'You said you were with Kirstie!' I said, as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

'Yeah...I never said I cheated in you with her' he said, he was calm as ever. As if this was some big joke!

'If you weren't sleeping together then....'

'SLEEPING TOGETHER!? What no! Were not sleeping together Caitlin, I SWEAR!' He said holding his hands out for me to go into. I didn't, I just stood where I was. Avi sighed and put his hands down.

(Avis POV)

'What were you doing together then?' She asked. Hands on her hips

'I....we were, uhm....shopping' I said.

'Shopping, why would Kirstie want to go shopping with you? Stop lying Avi' she hissed tears beginning to fall again.

'Fine.....We were....' Lie Avi...LIE!!! DONT TELL HER! But we actually were shopping....

'I was buying something...I really was, I wanted her opinion on something...' I said, not another word Avi!

'Oh really...WHAT?! How...sexy a shirt looked on you? Why not me?' I asked.

'You're.....you can't know' I said

'WHY THE HELL NOT?!' She screamed, throwing her hands in the air.

'Caitlin...I'm sorry, but please....' I said

'No Avi, if you can't tell me the truth...then get out!' She said pointing at the door.

'I can't! If I do.....I.....it's not the right time to....' I sighed.

'Avi!......' Caitlin warned. I couldn't take it anymore.

'Fine, Kirstie wanted to see how good a ring looked!' I yelled slightly.

'What ring!' Caitlin demanded.

'This one' I said. I dug into my picked and pulled out a box....it's now or never Avi.......do it!

'Whats that?!' Caitlin spat. Even when she's angry, she's sexy. My mind kept screaming 'it's too early to tell!' But my heart said 'go for it' so I did.

'Its for you......Caitlin....' I started, I decided to go down on my knee.

'Caitlin...Lola Grassi' I said. Looking up to her with tears in my eyes.

'Ever since the day I met you, I knew that you were special....you're unique hair colour and style, it's made you stand out. And I'm glad you did,because now you caught my eye and I never want to let you go, even if it does mean I have to deal with moments like these, fights we have. Times we show each other how much we love each other...in the bedroom' I chuckled. Caitlin stared at me open mouthed. She even giggled. Her hand found it's way to her mouth.