I slip into some simple white stilettos and blow dry my hair into dark brown waves. I put on some lipgloss and walk downstairs. 

I see Melanie in a simple ivy green dress that is tight and halfway below the knee dress. Her hair is in a simple bun and she is in wedges.

Greyson, yummy. He has dressed in Black slacks and a neat white button-up shirt with a tie and his suit jacket is over his shoulder. God yes, he's all mine.

I snap out of my eyeing and see him doing the same, I smile and he leans into my ear and whispers how beautiful I look. 

We get into his Lamborgini Ursus and drive for about 45 minutes before we pull up at this big complex with big grass fields and tennis courts. A woman waits outside and greets us. 

"Mr. Grey! It's wonderful you have decided to join us today, the kids are very excited to see you again" She said smiling. 

He nods and responds, "Yes, I found myself with free time and decided to pay a visit." He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer, "This is my fiancee Nataza," I smile and shake her hand and Melanie gives her a hug.

While Greyson speaks with her, Melanie and I run around with the kids. We spend about an hour playing with them and one little girl named Mia smiles and lifts her hands at me. 

I giggle and pick her up and she holds on to me. I carry her with me as we take a walk and eventually, Greyson comes and he starts speaking to her and I see the woman looking at us with a sweet smile. 

I go to get a drink of water and the woman comes up to me. 

"I know you must get this a lot, but you two look absolutely amazing together," She says smiling. I shake my head in response,

"No, we don't actually, but Thank you! How long have you worked here" And just like that we are in yet another conversation.

When the kids go into dinner, Melanie says she's going to go and spend time with one of the kids. Greyson and I walk around and we talk lightly about small things and eventually, he grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

"You would make an amazing mom," He says in his deep voice. 

"Thank you, Grey. You are also amazing with kids," I say in response. He smiles and shakes his head, mumbling something about me not being able to take a compliment.

He leans in and I stare at him wide-eyed but realize this has to become a new normal so I build up all my confidence, grab his face, and pull his head to mine and our lips connect like fire.

At first, neither of us responds, I assume because we are both surprised but instantly we are in a heated make-out session, his tight grip on my waist and my hands in his dark hair. His moans are enough to throw me off the edge right there.

We stop, both out of breath, and stare at each other with lust. I shake my head and kiss his cheek before grabbing his hand and he kisses mine. We walk back to the car and head home after Melanie joins us.

I think the worst thing is that I didn't want to stop. 

**

HEY READERS!

CHAPTER1
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER5
CHAPTER6
CHAPTER7 EDITED!

REMEMBER! This book right now if you are a NEW READER, WILL NOT BE MAKING SENSE ENTIRELY BECAUSE I AM REWRITING MY STORYLINE AND EDITING AS I GO, BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL OF YOU 

STAY SAFE
STAY HOME
MASK UP TOGETHER!

GET YOUR COVID VACCINE!

Mads <3