9. sarcasm

Your pov

Your pov

I was lounging around my house when dad came stomping in. He was in a mood "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked, not even bothering to look at him. He snapped his head in my direction "nothing, I'm just peachy daughter" dad said sarcastically. "If you say so pops" I said going back to what I was doing.

You see, you would think living on the isle is horrible but I see it the other way. Why would I want to live in a world of prissy princesses when I can be a sarcastic asshole here? I was pretty much born sarcastic. Being the daughter of scar my first words were also sarcastic.

No one is really bothered by my family's sarcasm, except for one very hot pirate. Harry Hook hated me and my sarcastic mouth with a passion! And I thrive off of it. It's why I get up in the morning. I live to annoy Harry Hook, and I do it so well.

Speaking of which, I haven't bothered him yet today. Time to cause a ruckus. "I'll be back later dad" I yelled waiting for a response "Don't care" he yelled back. Ya that was normal.

I ran down to the market place in hopes of finding Harry here. And I'm in luck! He's in his shop right now "hiya Hookie" I said skipping over to him. He groaned in annoyance "What the hell do you want?" He asked pissed as fuck. "Clearly I missed you" i replied sarcastically, I put my hands on my hips and we just stared at each other. "Hello?" I said waving my hand in front of his face "could you not" he snapped swatting my hand away.

I smirked and stepped closer to him "but that isn't fun" I said with an evil little smirk. Harry tried walking away but since annoying him is what I came to do I followed him.

After 10 minutes of me following him Harry stopped walking and slammed me against a wall "Do you understand how fucking annoying you are?" He growled in my ear. His lips just barely touching me "are you aware how fun it is to bother you? Clearly you've got a great temper" I said yet again sarcastic.

Harry made a weird groany whiny noise and dropped his head into the crook of my neck. "Why must everything you say be sarcastic?" He asked. Harry stood up straight and looked down at me "have you met my dad?" I asked. There was no way I wasn't gonna be sarcastic. "Again with the sarcasm!" Harry yelled annoyed.

Now it was my turn to be annoyed "Again with the yelling" I yelled mocking him. I cocked and eyebrow at him, "I can't stand you. Y'know that?" Harry asked rubbing his temples "and here I thought you loved me" i said wipping a fake tear from my eye.

I smirked evily knowing that Harry is a ticking time bomb and he's about to blow. Harry looked into my eyes darkly "I sincerely hope you didn't think that I could ever love someone like you?" "Someone like me?" I asked confused. Harry nodded like a lunatic "Yes. Someone like you! Someone so incredibly annoying for no reason other then her own amusement! I don't see how any human being can put up with you!" He screamed and stormed off. And there he blows...