seven.

JUNGKOOK's POV
I woke up to the realization of no one beside me. I pouted getting up with my bed hair. Walking to the washroom I heard a feminine laugh.

"JOOHYUN!" She giggled. "Jae" I smiled at the sound of her name flowing out of my mouth. I quickly got ready in the washroom and came down to see a heart warming scene. Both jae and Joohyun had flour and batter on their faces. Joohyun was in Jae's arms helping her flip the pancakes.

"YAY!" Joohyun yelled with his arms up high when he successfully flipped the fluffy pancake with the help of jae.

"Great job JooJoo" jae smiled and pecked his cheek. I went towards them and wrapped my arms around her small waist pecking Joohyun in the cheek

"Having fun without me?" I said huskily. I felt Jae burning up as I put my head in her shoulder watching her flip the pancakes.

"Listen up hoe, get your head off my shoulder and arms off of me before I shove this pan down your asshole." She said

"YEAH YOU HOE!" Joohyun screamed with a beaming smile. "HEY! NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" I glared at Joohyun. I unraveled myself from Jae feeling the cold air hit my chest. I watched the two laugh, it felt like we were one big family. I liked it, no I loved it. I wished this could be everyday..

"Here, eat up" jae set the pancakes on the table. I grabbed a plate and dug in. I moaned at the sweet cake hit my tongue. It was amazing, better than all the pancakes I had in my life "yah kookie, there's a child here" jae mumbled. I blushed looked down and shoved the pancakes in my mouth, trying to avoid the embarrassment.

I looked up to find Joohyun being fed by Jae. "MMMM Wah it's so good Noona!" Jae smiled continuing to feed him.

"Feed me too?!" I said cutely. She scoffed as she looked at my face. Taking a large chunk of her pancake before shoving the whole thing down my throat. I gagged at the sudden attack and spat it out. Joohyun giggled and threw one of his pancakes at my face. The pancake slid down my face leaving me all sticky.

The two high fives each other as I wiped the syrup off my face. I got up form my seat and tackled jae to the ground

"HAHA! Go Hyung!" Joohyun said. I smirked and hovered over Jae. Her face was priceless, she had wide eyes and pink cheeks. I leaned in closer and pecked her forehead.

"Try me bitch" I whispered in her ear. She blushed madly and kicked my balls.

"Y-OWW" I yelled grabbing my junk. Jae leaned in on my ear and whispered

"Try me bitch" she got off rolled her eyes and left to clean the mess. "HYUNG YOU JUST GOT BEAT BY A GURLLL" Joohyun yelled. I chuckled lightly still on the floor. I touched my lips and smiled widely.

that was worth it

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JAE'S POV

After breakfast, I decided to give Jungkook my aunts room. I allowed him to decorate the room however he likes. Jungkook and Joohyun had to share a bed because there was only one. I helped him by deep cleaning the whole room.

I plopped onto the bed tried from the hard work. I groaned and rolled under the sheets. Its literally been 3 hours and the sheets smelled like Jungkook. Did this bitch spray his cologne on this or what?

"Tried already?" I heard Jungkook, also feeling the other side of the bed sink in. I felt two musclier arms wrap around me and a hard chest hit my back. I felt his soft breathing on my neck. I could tell he just came out of the shower from the minty smell that left his body.

"Where's Joohyun?" I softly said. "In the living room watching tv" I felt his eyes shut

"And where did you find the courage to hug me mr. Jeon"  I turned around facing him. I looked up to his handsome ass face. I studied his face bit by bit. Something about him makes my heart flutter. What's wrong with me

"I'm..I'm not sure but I sure do like this confidence"

He looked down and stared deep in my eyes. His brown eyes were beautiful, I wanted to drown in them. I felt a heat come up to my cheeks. I buried my face into his chest trying to avoid the embarrassment. I than felt two hands cup my cheeks. My eyes were brought up to meet Jungkook's eyes again. All a sudden, he was leaning in. I was frozen until our lips connected. I immediately kissed back bringing my hands to his hair deepening the kiss. I felt him smile through the kiss and flipped me on my back. He hovered on top of me with a smirk. His hair and chest still wet from the shower. He leaned in again towards my neck this time. I grabbed him by the cheeks and pulled him up

"How about we get some boba instead?" I smirked walking out the room leaving him dumbfounded with his already harden French fry..

YAY! Another chapter completed. Sorry for the shortness but I hope you liked it anyways. I'm actually very proud of myself for creating this fan fiction. I noticed that it's way better than my other ones in grammar and shit. I literally was drowning myself in water when writing this scene, it was nothing I have done before (I think) but it was nice to try something new. Who knows, maybe you'll get more spicy scenes in the future 😏