Ch 15

Chapter 15

~No one POV~

Time had past since zeros return the whole school new of his return but oddly enough he still has yet to make an appearance in front of the school. The night class where still on edge with the dark feeling that is hovering over the school.

~Kaname POV~

Apparently zero is going to his classes today everyone in the night class is so excited me to and we all can't wait to see him for the first time since he ditched me when he was working for the hunter association in New York.

I grab my uniform and iron it I then shine my shoes, clean my teeth and brush my hair I need to make sure I look my best when I see my zero again. I exit my room and walk down the hallway watching as the wind blew the curtains letting in the evening light. The white curtains danced on air in front of me the sun light shining off them reminding me of zeros silver hair in the sun I shiver with thoughts of zero.

"Good evening lord kaname" the night class say in unison "Why isn't zero here yet"I ask "don't know"replied Adio
"Kaname don't think about that disgusting little bug Zero, just think about me." Comment yuki "I think I'm gonna barf"I whisper under my breath "ohh well I'll suppose we'll see him in class." I say.

~Time skip arrival at class~

We entered the classroom and we all sat at our desks as the teacher began to mark attendance though I didn't pay attention I just stared at the moon through the classrooms window. I tore my eyes away from the window back to the classroom and I noticed zeros absence "sir is Zero Kiryu away today?"I ask "Mr Kaname if you happened to listen to my announcement I made during attendance you would know that Mr Kiryu will no longer be joining us in the night class as he has been transferred back to the day class please try to listen next time I spea...." I ran out of the room before he could finish.

~Zero POV~

"This roof is really boring..." I mumble to myself I'm not used to sleeping during the night anymore.
*Knock knock knock* is all I here I look over to my door and shout "who is it" and wait for a response "it's Kaname"
Great what does the pureblood asshole want? "Come in!" I yell angrier than I men to.
There are a few clicks and then the pureblood princes steps through the door "What do you want Kaname?"I spot in hatred " Wow you look 'Different'." He says "fuck you, I know you didn't come here just to say that."I yell
"You're right I came here for answers, why did you change classes did someone hurt or insult you?" He says as he grips my shoulders "No" I say bluntly "Come on tell me." he pleads "Nope" I say again "Yes,yes,yes if you don't tell me I'll give you a big kiss." He threats "You don't have the balls to d..." I was cut of by Kaname's lips and mine suddenly colliding
"OW" Kaname screams "Keep your tongue out of my throat you pervert."

"But how can I resist when you're just so damn cute."......

End of chapter

Hey guys I've been receiving quite a few personal messages from you guys about this story, every one keeps asking when I'll include 'Smut' well I wanna put of sex between the characters as long as possible because admit it everyone stops reading the book after the sex scene...no just me