ch7

See guys i got there eventually but as i promised here is chapter 7
And guys thank you for your support.

Zero POV

The ball was over the night was finished
And the fun was gone, the vampires left the party with a giant grin on there faces, satisfied with the fun they had experienced.

I was slightly diagusted with a few people who left reaking of alcohol and cigarettes.

"Hey zero!"i turned toward the direction of the voice and met the gaze of cross.
"could you please be a good boy and help pack up the ball room?"he asked.

"Uuumm.... Sure" i said walking back inside the huge ball room it seemed much bigger when it was empty.

~Time skip~ (my brain huwts "'0 _ 0. )

The ballroom was clean cross had already left and i was standing out on the balcony i was alone, well atleast
That was what i thought.

Kaname POV (0////0)

After the ball i was absolutely wasted
I was walking around in the empty ball room but eventually went to the bathroom to through up (A/Nsee alcohol does kill your brain).I left the bathroom and attempted to find an exit but was to drunk and got lost.

I stumbled upon a large room i didn't realise it at first but there was somone on the balcony, The person was non other than kiryuu. "K-kaname why are you still here" he asked "your so cute when you stutter zero"i said O my god i just said that aloud fuck fuck fuck,
A small blush crept up his beautiful face
But that was it i couldn't take it i reached forward and..

JK

Zero POV

He is kissing me kaname kuran is kissing me, well cant complain his lips are warm and soft and his body is pressed against min... Aaahh.. What am i thinking.

He is definitely drunk i can taste the alcohol on his breath.
Without much thought I pushed the pureblood back only to find him falling to the ground in a deep sleep i rub my lips, telling myself it was a drunk kiss not a real one.

I stare down upon the hot man laying on the floor. I picked him up and carryrd him back to his dorm where i layed him upon his bed.

haruka POV

( Thats right remembered the name.)
It took a while to get through my fathers books but I did it, right now im running down the dorm halls making my wsy to kanames room.

Kaname POV

I have no memory of last night but i was startled as my dad ran through my door.

"Kaname i know who zero kiryuu is!"

Guys need nee character ASAP
For next chapter and the kaname x zero is forming XD