Chapter 13

-cross POV-

"Where is he?" I sigh in frustration Zero was meant to have returned to the academy 3 months ago. "Any news on zero cross?" asks shiki "No sorry still know news kaname is still in New York looking for him." "I just hope nothing bad has happened to him.".

-Zero POV-

"You-yo-u betray your own kind"..... "No I only kill the worst of my kind like you."I state holding the barrel to his head.

BANG..

BANG..

I walk past the dead level E's "no bad that's mine"I say as I pull my severed arm out of the grasp of the dead vampire.
I pull out my phone and ring the first number " ***** I'm done here" I say
"Good, by the way your friend the pure blood is snooping around."
"I'll take care of it do you know where he is?" I asked
"Yep.."

Time skip brought to you by :(❤️KANAME❤️)

" Hola Pepsi cola"I say as I wave to kaname "Zero is that you!"
"Yep"i say popping the 'P'  "where have you been?" "I've been around"
"So you been looking for me have ya?"I ask.
"Yes where have you been?"he questioned
"Well I've been helping out the hunters association since last time I saw you at the hotel." "Also are you okay I saw the blood at the hotel what happened?" "Well after my fall My legs looked like shit,But thanks to my vampire heeling skills they only took a few hours to be fully mended." I state "that's impossible it would take at least a year for injury's that bad to heel even for a vampire." He debates "you want a demonstration." He nods to say yes "O by the way do you know that old song you spin me right round?"I ask "What the fuck does that have to do with heali-" I cut him off by snapping my own neck "What the fuck!" He screams I stand up my head the wrong way round "hey kaname where did you go" I chuckle.I twist my head back into place just in time to see kaname through up.
(A/N even with your head on backwards I still love you Zero )

A few hours later.

I know it was pretty dog to ditch kaname whilst he was throwing up but I still have more lvl Es to Take care of.

I know it's pretty short and if you are still confused about what happened in this chapter zero joined forces with the vampire hunters that picked him up last chapters I Know it's confusing but it will make sense

Later

-writer chan