1

"Honey!" I holla at the top of my lungs as I finally stumble into the lavish home with the grand, open hallway in front of me. My feet stumbling and causing me to fall flat on my face in the doorway, "I'm home," I grumble with my face scrunched up as I lay on the polished floor; my eyes closed as I begin to fall into a drunken slumber with the front door still open behind me and my black, silk, dress scrunched up at my waist. I hardly notice the sloppy kisses from our dog- Bailey- the brown patched Beagle who accosts me as I lay sprawled on the floor at the unruly hour of the morning.  

Large, warm, hands then slither under my arms and I feel myself being limply pulled from the cool floor and into my husbands strong chest as he cradles my small frame like a child's as he limps heavily ascending the large stair case, then down the dimly lit corridor and into our grand bedroom. 

"Was it the gin tonight, darlin?" He chuckled as he gently placed my body onto the soft bed where he delicately began guiding my shoes from my sore feet and my dress over my head and the pins from my loose, doe brown hair until all that was left was my undergarments. I gave a hum as a response. 

"Of course it was the gin," He mumbles to himself. 

Sitting slouched, I try to pry my brown eyes open so I can gaze upon his shirtless figure. Alfie Solomons- my husband- had a grand stature to which even the weak moonlight illuminated his strong arms and structured torso from his years in the war and keeping his 'bakery' running smoothly. The shorts he wears were probably only thrown on from his previous sleeping position in case anyone had followed me home, or the police were knocking. 

He's wearing too many clothes for my liking. 

Reaching out almost blindly, I snake my slender fingers under the waistband and meekly pull him closer to me so that he now stands between my open legs, his warm hands tickling my toned thighs. 

"Fúck me," I whisper as I lean upwards to plant a kiss amid his untamed beard, a throaty groan of his vibrating though my lips as his calloused hands trace the exposed skin on my shoulder and almost teasingly slip the straps of my bra from them. His lips soon find the pale skin of my shoulders as he begins trailing up my neck towards my prominent jawline, his wiry hairs almost making me giggle. 
"I love you on the gin. That foul mouth you talk to me with makes me want to fúck you until you can't remember your name Ellanora," His hands beginning to caresses my peaked breasts through the thin fabric of my bra as I palm him though his shorts. 

"The ride me Mr.Solomons, make me scream." I whisper into his ear before being thrown backwards onto the bed with a drunken giggle. 

;)

The next morning when the sun was high in the murky sky and the noisy traffic of the workday had begun, my tired eyes regretfully opened. Hissing at the blinding light, I quickly turn my head away and roll into the warmth of Alfie's curly haired chest. His arms snaking around my bare shoulders until his fingertips begin tracing soothing patterns across my back. The dull throbbing in my head alerting my conscious to the wild night down at the bar last night. 

Plentiful drinks were flowing and good gossip was shared as I did my work at Mr.Sabini's bar gathering information from his goons that were stupid  enough to have much more whiskery in hopes of lifting my skirts at the end of the night. A few black eyes and some broken noses were on order for those impertinent baboons who attempted to corner a woman in the restrooms. Of course the violence had to be washed down with another few gins. 

Gins now regrettably making themselves known. 

 "Good night?" I hear the rumble of his chest beneath my ear as he props himself up on his elbow, his other hand still trailing dangerously over my tingling back.