Farrier - 'Labour Camp love'

"You need to stop fighting" you feel as if you are repeating yourself as you look to Tom; patching up his wound. "One day they will have enough of your fighting Tom and they won't be nice"

"They can't stop me" He frowns and you roll your eyes at the cocky man in front of you; thinking he is completely insane.

"Are you delirious?" You snap in a hush whisper. "Of course they can Tom! They're the German army! They don't give a shit about who you are; for crying out loud you are their enemy!"

He looks to you in silence as he watches your lips as you speak. In some sort of daze you stand up and walk to the side; your hands shaking as you tidy up - giving up on the man who acted as if he wanted to be killed.

"Hey" He softly spoke from behind you; pulling you to face him. "You know you are completely different to them"

"I like to think so" You mumble and look up to him; his hand cupping your cheek as you well up. "Just stop getting into fights Tom."

"I will try my best mam" He smirks and then leans in slightly; your nose brushing against his.

"They'll see" You mutter as he comes closer.

"I can't hold it in Y/N" He groans and then kisses you gently.

You both start kissing and try to control your bodies from going any further; not wanting to get caught. Pulling away gently, you brushed your thumb against his cheek as you studied his handsome face. He had lost so much weight since he first came into the camp.

"There is a work party soon" You tell him as he puts a hand on your waist. "I am being made to go."

"I hope you have fun" He replies sarcastically; not meaning it at all - which made you chuckle.

"I am sure I will" you reply back sarcastically with a smirk which makes him smirk back. You leant your forehead against his. "I wish you could come"

"You know I would never get away with it" He teases and then kisses you once more. "Purely because I have no change of clothes."

You laugh quite loudly at the crazy man in front of you. He tries to hush you and you snigger more; him laughing back and realising how infectious your laugh actually was.

"I really do wish things were different" You frown; expecting anything to come from your side of the war. The uncertainty of Tom surviving the war was unknown and the same for you. No one knew the result of the war - one that you wanted no part in.

"When it is all over" He whispers as he lifts you on the side. "I want to take you home with me"

"I don't think a German would wanted back in England." You reply as he shakes his head. "But I would go anywhere with you Tom."

"Marry me?" He blurts out; causing you to frown at the man in front of you and not sue whether he is being serious.

"What?" You blush, unsure how to take it. Smiling back at you, he repeats himself.

"Marry me Y/N" He says and you just nod your head in reply.

"Yes Tom" you grin and kiss him once more. "God yes I will"

"Mrs Farrier." He adds cheekily making you laugh in joy. "Well, I should be going before someone comes in."

"Yes, that is probably for the best" You smile sadly and he goes to walk out. Looking behind, he runs over to you and kisses you so passionately; taking your breath away.

"I love you" He whispers as he walks out; being shoved to walk faster by one of the SS Guards.

You bit your lip as you watched your fiancé walk away from you; scared it would be the last time you would see him alive.

Packing away the last of the equipment, it was due for you to return home for the day. You placed the equipment carefully in a box as you looked to see someone standing behind you.

"Oh goodness me" You gasped in shock, putting a hand to your heart. "You scared me Robin"

"I was wondering whether the most beautiful women in Germany would accompany me to the meal tonight" He smirked as he came closer to you. Robin had a huge crush on you but you could not stand him.

It was not because of his looks, for her was very good looking. It was because of his heart. He was in charge of the sorting system, the punishment system. You don't do as he says, he will punish you - Well, Get other people too, which is incredibly cowardly and inhumane.

"I am not coming tonight" You frown as you decide then and there.

"And what could you possibly be doing that is better?" He laughs mockingly; lighting a cigarette.

'Running away' you thought in your head but dare not say it aloud.

"I am not feeling too well" You lie through gritted teeth.

"Oh well, get well soon" He rolled his eyes and came closer to you. "Oh and by the way, that man - 2435."

He knew Toms prison number; which scared you even more - but you would not allow it to show.

"He seems... interesting" He whispers and then blows the smoke in your face. "I think he likes you."

You look to the ground and your heart beats even faster the more he is talking.

"Oh my god" He laughs and you look up to him in complete and honest confusion. "You like him too?- wait. No, you love him"

"I do not know what the hell you are talking about. Now if you would excuse me-" You snap and then tries to walk away but he hand clasps around your arm.

"You better stay away from him Y/N." He growls. "Because if I find something out that I do not like, I will make sure I will kill him in front of you. Understand?"

With a nod of the head in reply, you hurry out of the room and try not to cry as you rush past everyone who had been listening in.

You look to see Tom. Shaking your head as you walk away and out of the camp.

"It has to end" You whisper as you walk away from the camp for the last time. "I love you Tom, I really do."