•33•

Sana.

Habang naglalakad ako sa hallway nakita ko ang pagiging boring ng mundo.

Tatlong araw na pala mula ng tuluyan na siyang mawala sa akin.

May goodness ni hindi nga siya naging akin eh.

Bat ba masyado kaming mabait para pati ang sarili naming kaligayahan hinayaan ko ng mawala?

Pero alam ko na tama naman 'tong desisyon na 'to dahil wala na kaming masasaktan.

Atleast ngayon naging okay kami ng mga magulang ko, for keeps siguro yun dahil sa sakripisyo ko.

Malapit narin naman kaming maggraduate. Ilang buwan nalang babalik na kami nila Mina sa Japan, hindi na ulit kami magkikita ni Dahyun.

Doon siguro, tuluyan ko na siyang makakalimutan at mabubura sa puso ko.

"Nakasayad nanaman yang nguso mo sa lupa ah. Sana, ang ganda mo tas nakasimangot ka." biglang sabi ni Professor Park ang mommy ni Jihyo.

"May iniisip lang po ma'am." sagot ko at nagbow sa harap niya.

"Ganon ba? Hindi ko na nakikitang kasama niyo si Ms. Kim Dahyun. Akala ko magtutuloy tuloy na." tanong ni Ma'am.

"Eh ayaw po niya. Introvert lang talaga si Dahyun." sagot ko.

"Never changed. Btw, about your incoming graduation, Sana. I was expecting you to be there. Coz' accourding to Momo you're not attending on that kind of event." sabi niya bigla.

"I'll do my best to come and join the ceremony. But I can't promise anything." seryosong sabi ko.

"Okay, but I'm hoping. I have to go, Ms. Minatozaki." she said before she left.

I took a deep sigh. Yeah, I never attend to that kind of ceremony.

Nung naggraduate ako ng highschool, salutatorian ako pero wala di ako nag attend. First of all, my parents can't come they're busy.

And I'm not really into that kind of stuff because I hate attention you all know that.

Naglakad ako papunta sa SC Office naabutan kong mag isa si Mina doon.

"Mina." I called her.

"Sana, buti andito kana." she said plainly the typical Mina.

"You said you have something to say." saad ko.

"Yeah, it's about us. Maybe, this is obvious in these past few months our relationship is not working anymore. And I think, we should end this. I'm setting you free, Sana. I'm letting you go because I know I'm not the one who's inside of your heart." seryosong sabi niya.

"And I don't know what to say. All you said is legit. But Mina, I know you're hurting." sagot ko.

"I am. Since the day I saw you with Dahyun, since I saw how happy you are everytime you're with her it all causes pain. But I manage to accept that we're not working anymore to be together." sagot niya at tipid na ngumiti. "I mean everyone likes you... Everyone dreams about you.. But I'm lucky that once I've own you. And then I realized I'm always lucky to have you, but you're happier with anyone." I saw here tears fall.

"You never changed. You are always being fair, that's why I fell inlove with you before. And you're right I'm into Dahyun. But I've chose you anyway. Coz' I need to think about everyone and also to protect Dahyun from judgement." I honestly said.

"No more judgement. We can both fight for our love but not for each other. You, to be with Dahyun and me, who was honestly telling you that I'm slowly being inlove with Chaeyoung. You heard it, I'm into Dahyun's bestfriend." she smiled bitterly.

"Oh my gosh. I never see that coming. But I'm glad, before we set apart love never dies and this love is not between us anymore. And we are going to work for it apart." I smiled. "Thank you Mina for understanding me and setting me free. You made me happy and you made everything possible." I added.

"No problem, we both know that we can also work as bestfriends." sabi niya at niyakap ako.

"Speaking of bestfriends. How about Momo, you know she likes Dahyun." malungkot na sabi ko.

"But Momo is a fair person. Hindi ipipilit ang bagay na hindi para sa kanya." bwelta ni Mina. "Believe me, Sana. Before our graduation, you and Dahyun will be together." she said.

I hope so Mina.

I hope that she's still into me on these days.

Coz' I'm stupidly and desperately want her to be with me.

And I'm so stupid if I let the chance go.

Wait for me, Dahyun. I'll make it up to you.

---