Chapter 1 §dont leave me§

Alissa's POV
Logan and I had a divorce. I stayed at the house for only 1 week until I bought a new house... for me and destiny. I didn't want to leave Logan, but he cheated... I saw him cheating on me 2 months ago and I kept quiet until 3 weeks ago I filed a divorce and told Logan what he did and what I saw.
"PLEASE ALISSA DON'T LEAVE ME!" Logan begged and begged." I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE I SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER. WHY YOU WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE AND NOT SPENDING ANY FAMILY TIME WITH US!"I yelled back. I left the house with Destiny. I buckled her up in her car seat and went back in the house to get our bags. When I got our bags I put them in the car trunk, and got in the car and drove off to our new house.
House:

No ones POVAlissa and Destiny arrived at the house

No ones POV
Alissa and Destiny arrived at the house.
"Wow! This is amazing mom!" Said Destiny. "It sure is!" Alissa said. They both walked in. Destiny turned on every light for some reason. "Why'd you do that?" Alissa asked Destiny "I don't want any monsters because daddy isn't here". The smile from Alissa faded away, and she paused.
Skip to middle of the night
Alissa wakes up hearing Destiny crying "DADDY THERES A MONSTER IN MY ROOM" Destiny yelled and screamed. Alissa ran to Destiny's room and turned on the light. "Honey it's ok there's no monster you'll be even safer with mommy" said Alissa trying to calm Destiny down. "where's daddy" Destiny asked, still sobbing." He's not here, but I will keep the light on for you ok?" Alissa said. Destiny nodded. Alissa left the room
Destiny's POV ( surprised that it's still the middle of the night? Lol 😂 )
"I need to find daddy, I need to escape, I miss daddy, I NEED TO FIND HIM" I told myself. I grabbed my bags and put money,food,water,clothes,and shoes in the bag. I closed the bag and put my pants,shirt,jacket,and shoes on. I grabbed my bag and left the house without a trace.

A/N what do you think will happen next? Tell me how you feel about this story! Tell me if I should continue it or not. Peace ✌️