Chapter-12

A few months have passed and the school is nearing gradutaion. Everything was going fine until someone from 3D spotted Ichigo getting in a limo with Sin, the man from the festival.... The person who spotted them was Hayami..... She thought that her suspicion of Ichigo had died down from when they first met, but now they have been brought back up..... Over the next few days she followed them to take pictures.... Trying to figure out who he is.... She then spotted them going into a large building which was protected by guards. She decided that she had what she needed and left.

The next day......*

Takahiro: Heyyyy! Ichigo is here!

Right there and then, in classic fashion, Hayami slammed her on her desk and stood up.

Kaeda: Hayami, what's wrong?

Hayami: Ichigo..... Who exactly are you?

Ichigo: What are you talking about?

Hayami: Tell me who the hell you are!

Takahiro: Hey, calm down. What's the matter with you?

Hayami: Shut up you dumbass. Look!

Hayami through pictures on the desk showing Ichigo with Sin. And another one where men in suits bowed to him....

Takahiro: Ichigo..... What is this?

Kaeda: Hey..... These guys in suits...... Don't they...... Seem like the government types?

Uyeda: I think you're right... Hey Ichigo, explain this! Who the hell are you!?

Ichigo: I..... I don't

Hayami cut him off by slamming her fist on her desk. She lost any sort of trust she had in him and was determined into getting any information from him.

Ichigo: .......I'll.... I'll explain...... The best way I can???

Hayami: Are you asking or are you telling us you asshole!?

Takahiro: Let's hear what he has to say.

A few moments later, the desks were pushed to the side and Ichigo made to stand in the middle. All eyes were on him now....

Ichigo: I....  I am Ichigo Narukami.

Asakura: Narukami... Where have I heard that name before.....

Ichigo: I came to this school..... Seeking redemption.... For what I've done..... In the past.... I think?

Hayami: Redemption? Past? You talk as if it was long ago.

Ichigo: Right.... Long ago...... I think 2 years ago..... I bullied someone..... I made fun.... Of their illness...... And then...... And.... What happened... I.... I can't.....

Ichigo suddenly grasped his head repeating the words, " I can't.... I can't.... I can't....." He then started to breathe very heavily and started hyper ventilating.... Suddenly he stopped and fell to the floor almost immediately. Everyone looked on in shock before Sin came into the room. He noticed Ichigo on the floor and quickly rushed to his aid.

Sin: Boss! Hey boss! Shit! Someone call an ambulance! Call them now!

Ichigo was eventually taken to the hospital where they operated on his brain. Sin made the doctors aware that Ichigo gave him the concent to do so...... Hours later... Back at his school....

Takahiro: What...... What happened to him? I mean..... He just fell.....

Hayami: I.... I fucked up didn't I.....?

Uyeda: We.... We were being mean to him.....

Asakura: Guys..... Those guys in the photos..... They're not government people...... They're..