Chapter 3

Gin came from behind and struck Ichigo on the back of his head. Causing him to fall to his knees. Gin stood laughing in an evil manner....

Gin: See!? I told you! This is your death wish. Now you too, will have broken legs. You will never walk again! Break his legs Omaru!

Takahiro: Argh!!! Get away from him!!!!

Takahiro tried to get up only to fall over. He was too injured to move another muscle but something happened.....

Uyeda: Huh? He's standing.......

Omaru: Are you stupid or something? Do you not know when to give up?

Ichigo: Coward.....

Omaru: What was that? Speak a little lou.......

Ichigo was quick on his feet and went in on the offensive strike. Using moves he never wanted to use but had no choice to. He unleashed a series of palm strikes as Omaru took body shots after body shots. Omaru was taken by surprise.

Gin: Tch..... Lucky shot.

Takahiro: He.... He was much faster then earlier.....

Gin angrily charged at Ichigo, Ichigo took a stance. Takahiro recognized the stance and knew that he was gonna go for Gin's throat.

Takahiro: No Ichigo wait!

But it was too late, Ichigo struck Gin in the throat, knocking him over. Gin fell to his knees holding on to his neck. He was still abke to speak as he said.....

Gin: Are...... Are..... Are you...... Trying..... To..... Kill me?

Uyeda: He..... He held back......

Ichigo: Now, it's as I told you before, when I take all you guys down, you leave them alone and never come back to our school. You're a disgrace to delinquents.

Gin: You... You think this is over? Then you have...... Another thing coming...

Ichigo: You have one chance. Take it. Better yourself and leave them be. There are better things in life that you can work towards the future for.... Instead of picking on highschool kids.

Gin: What the hell do you know!? I don't have a future to look forward to asshole! I have nothing! Not even family!

Ichigo immediately slapped him across the face. Putting some sense back into him.

Gin: You.... No... No other person hits me like that like..... My grandma...?

Ichigo: She was wondering the neighborhood looking for you. I happened to help her cross the street a few blocks away. She was trying to stop you from doing this. Tell me, why haven't you gone back to adult school?

Gin: I.... I don't know......

Ichigo: Bull shit. You couldn't finish your last year of highschool because you decided to fuck around and bully people because they have a chance to progress towards a better future.

Gin: ...... What else did my grandma say?

Ichigo: She was able to get you back in, turns out the person she spoke to is a close acquaintance of mine. And she was able to get you a job.

Gin: ..... I've caused her nothing but trouble......

Ichigo: Then don't disappoint her. And don't forget, she is your family. Now take your crew and get out of here before the....

Police: Hey!!!! What's going over there!? You kids stay there!!!

Ichigo: 5-O!!! Everyone! Quickly! Get the hell out of here!!! Uyeda! Takahiro! Come on! Hang on to my shoulder!

Everyone scattered and ran in every direction. The officer was thrown off by how many people were there and was confused on who to go after first.

Takahiro: Who is he really? I feel like such an ass now after remembering this morning. There I was being a dick to him on his first day of school and here he is saving our asses.

Uyeda: Oh man.... Stop, my leg, I can't move any further.....

Ichigo: Here, we'll duck into this shrine and hide for a bit.

Uyeda: Ichigo, what the hell was that? It was amazing how you kicked their asses!

Takahiro: Keep it down stupid. Thanks Ichigo..... About this morning.....

Ichigo: Don't worry about it, it was a warm welcome, let's leave it at that.

Ichigo held out his and offered a handshake to the both of them. They both gladly shook it.

Uyeda: I'm feeling a little better now. We can head home now.

Ichigo: Well, I have to go a seperate way so I'll see ya at school tomorrow. See ya.

He quickly took off running down the stairs and off in another direction.

Takahiro: How can he run..... When he is bleeding?

*An hour later*

???: You idiot. How did you even let him hit the back of your head?

Ichigo: A mistake, I know.... I'm sorry, guess I was trying to be cool.

???: Stupid.