Chapter-8

Asakura: Ughhhh..... How can I be so clumsy and lose the camera....... I'm such an idiot......

Asakura sat alone in her empty club room. The only members was just herself and no one else. She stared out the window with a blank stare until Ichigo walked in. She blankly stared at him until she snapped out of it.

Asakura: Ichigo! H-How long were you there!?

Her face was flustered as she wasn't expecting anyone to come in.

Ichigo: So this is the videography club huh? A bit quiet in here,no?

Asakura slowly lowered her head and stared down at the floor explaining why no one would join.

Asakura: To put simply...... It's a boring thing for people to do..... And I think anyone from class would be interested in this kind of thing.

Ichigo: Well...... Maybe one.

Asakura: What do you mean?

Ichigo: Where do I sign up?

Asakura: You're..... Gonna join?

Ichigo: Unless you're to full.

Ichigo was being sarcastic as he said that but his intentions is to join as he has join a club yet. Asakura began tearing up and face turned red.

Ichigo: H-hey.... What's wrong? Hey! Stop that, people will think I did something inappropriate.

Asakura: I-I'm sorry, I'm just.... Happy that someone finally joined..... But it's too late..... The principal said that I needed at least 5 people to have this club but there's only 2 of us here.....

Ichigo: Hmmm..... Let me talk to the principal. Maybe I can work something out with her.

Asakura: Why? Why are you doing this?

Ichigo: I....

He suddenly grasped his head, feeling a headache that was close to a sharp pain jabbing at it....

Asakura: Hey are you okay?

Ichigo: Y-yeah..... Huh? Where am..... Oh, I'll go talk to the principal and see what can be worked out. See yah.

Asakura: Okay..... That was..... What just happened?

Ichigo: Oh! Almost forgot, I found this camera in the bushes. Yours, right? Some good work on there. Keep a record of us.

Asakura: Ichigo......

Meanwhile......

Hayami: Hey..... What do you think we should do?

Takahiro: About Asakura? Hmmm..... She's.... Not really as tough as she seems....

Kaeda: That's not what she means stupid. She's our classmate. And as classmates we have failed to help her.

Takahiro: ...... Yeah...... You're right.....

Uyeda: Wait a minute, where's Ichigo and Asakura?

Principal's office.....

P. Amagi: Hmmmm..... If you can do that, then yes the club can stay open. I'll even be the club adviser. But if not, the club will be closed.

Ichigo: Thank you very much! *Bowing a lot*

Ichigo ran back to the classroom ignoring all teacher's warnings to not run in the hallway. But when He arrived, his classroom was empty.

Ichigo: Wha..... Where did everyone go?

Just then, Asakura ran up with a big smile on her face quickly telling Ichigo to follow him, though he had no choice as she grabbed his hand lead him to thw club room.

Asakura: Everyone...... Everyone decided to join!!! This is all thanks to you!

Ichigo: Woah hold on a second. I can't take credit for this. Everyone decided on their own.

Hayami: Yeah, yeah that's not important. What's important is..... Why are you still holding his hand???

Asakura: What?

Asakura slowly looked towards her hand and became quickly flustered realizing she hadn't let go.

Ichigo jokingly said, "we're a couple"

Asakura: What!?! That's not true!

And she smacked him up side the head. Everyone laughed as Ichigo fell hilariously. They coninued on laughing as he got up, Asakura smiled looking up at him and thought to herself. Well...... If it came down to someone in my life.... I would not mind that person being Ichigo.....