Delinquents-1

???: Ichigo, are you sure about this? With your condition....

Ichigo: Yes.... I..... I want to give them a chance before anything else.

???: Very well, I'll have the files transfered to the school. What.... What if you don't remember anymore?

Ichigo: Well, we'll find out.

*Ichigo Narukami, a student in highschool. A rare characteristic in him is that he sees the good in people.*

-Sakura High-

Uyeda: Hey, did you guys hear?

Takahiro: What? What is it now?

*Takahiro Amada, leader of the Boys in class 3-D.*

Uyeda: We're gonna have a new transfer student in this class!

Hayami: Would you shut the hell up? You guys always get over excited over a transfer student.

*Hayami Rei, leader of the Girls in class 3-D*

Uyeda: Shut up you walking turd!

Kaede: Don't you talk to her like that you moron! I'll kick your ass you little shrimp!

*There was a slam at the front of the class. Everyone stopped and looked. In front stood a tall woman with black hair and ember colored eyes. She is the principal.*

Principal Amagi: All of you shut up and take your god damn seats now. And mix it up. We are not gonna separate boys and girls. There won't be any of that crap going on in here.

*As the students took their seats, Hayami and Takahiro stared each other down. The tension between the two was extremely tense. Principal Amagi motioned at the door for someone to come in.*

Principal Amagi: Introduce yourself, You're name will be sufficient with these delinquents.

Uyeda: Tch..... Bitch...

Principal Amagi: What did you....

Ichigo: My name is Ichigo Narukami, and I'm grateful to be here. I hope we can all get along.

Kaede: Ha! Like that will happen.

P. Amagi: Can it. Ichigo, take any seat open. Anyone was already sitting there that is not here loses their spot. Now then, your teacher is running late. You have 30 minutes to yourselves. And don't come out here, we don't need people like you making our school look bad.

Hayami: What the hell did you just....

Ichigo: It's a shame you think like that P. Amagi.

Takahiro: What the hell....

P. Amagi: Well then Narukami, you are officially on my shit list. You better watch yourself. That goes for the rest of you!

*Amagi leaves the classroom in a heated manner*

Uyeda: Damn dude, not 5 minutes and you're already on the shit list. Sucks for you.

Kaede: Unfortunately I have to agree with him.

Ichigo: Things can change. All in due time.

*Taking a quick glimpse at each other, Takahiro and Hayami turn their focus to Ichigo. Immediately, they felt suspicious of him. About why would someone like him go to this school, to this class.......*