Chapter 35 The Important Phone Call

Sunshine's POV

I then get a call from my phone, which the I.D. caller looks like my manager Lucy. I got it and answered her.

"Hello" then I heard a feminine voice on the other end.

(S= Sunshine L= Lucy)

L= Sunshine hi

S= Hey Luc. What's up?

L= I've got great news, good news and bad news.

S= Ohhhhhkay. What's the good news?

L= The good news is your still continuing your music career.

S= The great news?

L= Simon said his Syco Records had a branch in another country. This other branch is even gonna make you a bigger popstar. This is your chance to show every single country in the world your famous and as the best manager I signed you in.

I almost sqealed on the phone and screamed my head off.

S= Where is it then?

L= Well that's the bad news.................its in New Zealand.

I then felt my inside's about to drop out of my body. I'm going to choose my family against my music career?

S= Am I supposed to choose between the important people in my life and my career?

L= Yeahp. That's how it works. If you say yes, you'll get to persue this dream of yours, but if you say no, then you will get fired for this job. The only way for you to save your career is a yes for Simon.

S= WHAT THE HELL?!

When I heard someone coming in the room, I hung up Lucy and hid the phone in my back pocket.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" I said as he gave a quick peck on the lips. "so Darcy wanted to go sightseeing the whole country with us, so she's ready in the car along with the boys and Daph and let's go" he reached my hand and we went outside.

As we were inside the van, I saw Darcy bside Zayn while he was playing I think was Flappy Bird. I saw his score was 2 or 3 since Darcy kept on distracting him.

"Would you get this distraction away from my playtime" he said playdfully and I grabbed Darcy as a laid her on my lap.

"ROADTRIP" Louis screamed and we screamed too as we were all excited to go sightseeing. "Don't you two start snoggling in the back" Louis glared at us making us feel embarassed about it.

****

"Daph daph take a picture of me beside that volcano" we were now like a few miles from the volcano that been erupted.

After a few miles of driving, we came across a beach. A private one since Paul didn't want many poeple seeing us so we hired a private beach for ourself.

Darcy wanted me to get rid of her clothes and she and Harry ran towards the waves of the shallowed surface.

When they were playing, the others were running along the shore.

"Hey Louis, could I talk to you for a sec?" I saw him drinking his fruit punch, about to dive in the water when I talked to him.

"Sure" we walked to the chairs just a few meters away from the waves of the beach. We found the place where they are shady.

"So what's up?" I took a deep breathe in and started.

"So my manager Lucy called me and she told me that Simon wanted to me to pursure on my music career. Which was really great since I owe all my fans an apology for the long wait on my music stuff. So she signed me in"

"That's great" he hugged me, but I stopped him a few seconds to explain the whole story.

"But there was one problem........it was in New Zealand"

"So" he says it like its no big deal.

"So, I had to choose Harry and my job"

That's when his face was slowly turning to a sad expression. "What? Why? When? How?"

"You know how I love Harry and Darcy and you guys, but my music career is also important too. I love to be this musician when I was little. You remember you were the one who pushed me into this. I really wanted to continue, but the only thing pulling me back is my family" I was very disappointed by myself.

Seeing how far my music career has gone is overwhelming, but my own personal problems were my blocking obstacles getting through this maze. how much have I said about loving my husband? It seems about a lot of times. The baby girl who was always there to see you wake up and do your errands is gonna miss a lot.

"Sunshine, I know this is a hard decision for you, but what will Harry react to this? I'm not saying you should stay, or you should go, but you should always no every choice has an answer, Its not right and not wrong. Its your opinion. If you want to continue, I'm not gonna be the one who's stopping you" Louis knows how much Harry and Darcy means to me.

Seeing how far New Zealand is away from my home, is gonna be a lot of kilometers to count through it.

"Are you gonna tell Harry?" the feeling of him reacting to this is nervous. I don't even know how his reaction will be.

"No. Just let me tell him myself"

"But what about the others?" he also was worried about how they'll react too.

"Like I said. All my doing"

"What if he finds out?" he was now worried about me.

"I'll find away to this. I'm a strong girl. I can do this" he opened his arms out wide and I accepted his comforting hug. "I think I'll Daphne myslef too"

"I hope your making a right decision about this" he said in a calm way. He also kissed the top of my forehead.

"Wanna swim?"

"I'll just catch a head" he smiled at me and took his shirt off and ran to the gang playing on the water.

I am seeing my daughter playing with his dad, splashing themselves on the water. Louis and the others joined Harry splashing the helpless little girl. I giggled seeing how cute they were. Harry saw me and gave me a dimpled smile.

Then I felt my phone vibrate. I saw I got a new message.

I'll give you two to three months to make your final decisison. When you don't give me one after those months, I'm making you go okay?  -Lucy

I then felt an unhappy feeling inside me. I was nervous on how I'll tell him. When the time comes? No its gonna be the same old shit everytime. You get to make the other person find out for themselves and make you feel bad about yourself.

Its not right.

I just wish that this is gonna be a day that will be normal for us.

*****

"Boarding for the plane back to London is leaving in 20 minutes" I turned around to see my parents, my mom holding a tissue in her hands and my dad with a proud smile on his face.

"Now princess be careful in going back home. Me and your mom will miss you soo much" he kissed my forhead and we grouped hug.

Darcy also cried not seeing her grandparents, but they gave her a toy for remembrance.

We said our final goodbyes and we went inside the plane.

HEy guyssss sorry for the long update! School just ended and now I passed my summer classes. I'm actually happy though, but sad since I didn't go to the selling of tickets for 1D concert here in manila. Theyt promised us it was on March 21 2015. **Sorry guys if its all caps lock I SOFIA MARIE C. PAREL MISSED THE TICEKTS BEING SOLD BY ONE OF OUR MALLS HERE AND I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO BUY NOT A SINGLE ONE. WHEN I HEARD IT WAS SOLD OUT I LITERALLY CRIED IN TEARS. PLS IF YOUR A DIRECTIONER, PLEASE HELP ME GAIN MY CONFIDENCE BACK TO MAKE ME HAPPY BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON I'M NOT HAPPY WHEN IT WAS SOLD OUT. IF YOUR A FILIPINO DIRECTIONER, YOU'LL KNOW HOW I FEEL. PLEASE DIRECTIONERS AROUND THE WORLD PLEASE HELP ME BUY TICKETS FOR ONE DIRECTION JUST TO SEE MY SUNSHINE'S PLEASE

Don't be lazy. Vote, omment and share

-Pia