Chapter 8: Love Bites

I'm putting my running shoes when Cara suddenly came.

"Go to the parking lot when you're done. Make sure you haven't left anything in here okay?"  She said.

I just nod. She went out again. Damn! Awkward! I'm thinking what will be happening right now if I just continued kissing her. Dirty things. Fuckkkkk.

I tapped my head many times to stop thinking about it.

I went to the car. I sat at the back seat.

"Why are you there?" she asked.

"I just want to lay down and sleep here." I replied. But the truth is, I just really felt the awkwardness and I can still fcking feel the hotness and wetness? Uggggh.

I prentended to sleep until we reached her apartment. Her place looked so neat and organized. But it feels like nobody lives here. It feels like it was so neat since someone barely lived or came here.

I saw some of polaroids of her and Annie in the refrigerator's door and a white board with cute lion design magneted in there. The white board had some writings on it. It says "I love you, eat your meal -Honey". She looked so happy in the photos. The times she never thought Annie can make her feel so much pain.

She appeared in the kitchen suddenly.

"Oh, you're here." Cara said while smiling but not looking at me. Awkward air.

"Sorry, my feet brought me here. Nice place." I said.

"Nice but lonely. Do you want to eat?" She replied.

"Thank you. But I think we should go to Kendall now."

She nodded. Adorable. She took the photos in the fridge and tossed in the trash bin. She also erased the contents in the white board.

"Write in here, please?" she said to me.

I wrote "Take care of yourself, queen. Love, little sis"

She smiled and asked me to help her bring her things from her room to the car.

I went to her room. The wall is periwinkle blue and some posters were pasted on it. A table with a lamp and a bookshelf. Her room was cleaner than I expected.

We brought her luggage and she drove again. I'm still on the back seat.

We went to Kendall's.

Cara called Kendall to open her door. She suddenly opened it, I think 3 seconds after Cara called her.

Kendall is smiling wearing minimal make up. She looks so beautiful. Damn. Suddenly, someone appeared behind her. Kylie.

We entered her room and the staffs where Kendall is staying brought our luggage.

"Let's jog now!" Kenny stated cheerfully.

"Why not just let me greet them first and introduce me to your new friend." Kylie said to Kendall with a sassy tone.

Kylie thrown herself to Cara. "I missed you big time!" Kylie said.

"You should call me if your house is too quiet! I will make it noisy." Cara replied.

"And fun with all those jokes and crazy antics!" Kylie added.

She looked at me and hugged me too. Like we knew each other for a long time now. "You must be that new adorable friend! Kendall can't stop talking about you!"