4 | ruined

— saturday night —

jimin brought hyeri to a restaurant or cafe that had really comfortable seats which were like sofas, and the atmosphere was really comforting.

they ordered some food, which was served warm, comforting for the cold weather outside. jimin and hyeri enjoyed themselves, since they could catch up with each others' activities that they had each been doing as of late.

although, their good time was ruined when hyeri noticed someone so familiar with a girl. jimin noticed hyeri's smile drop and turned to face where she was looking at.

it was jungkook with a girl.

hyeri thought, 'why should i feel pain when we aren't together anymore?'

but that was because she hadn't moved on yet.

as for jimin, he scoffed at what he thought of, 'he wants hyeri back and was apologetic but today he's here with another girl'

he turned to face hyeri and held her left hand which was on the table, rubbing it soothingly.

"hey, let's just finish up our food and head back home alright?" jimin said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"yeah okay"

on their way back, hyeri let out her feelings. her thoughts.

"i just don't get it. he says sorry and wants me to accept him back into my life yet he's still going out with girls. and he still expects me to forgive him? like what he just moved on that quickly?

"well i mean, of course he would. he didn't even love me when we were in a relationship..."

sorry for this short update