♥18♥

{Author's POV}:

You and Jessica pulled away from each other and stared at Jungkook, who was standing by the door.  His expression.... Soft but worried.  Slowly, he walked towards you, but Jessica stopped him. 

"I told you not to come in." She spoke, blocking his way. 

"I know. I-I just want to see her." Jungkook replied, in a soft tone. 

"I don't think she-"

"Unnie, it's fine. Really." You said, laying a hand on her arm. 

"F-Fine. But you better not do anything to her." Jessica warned, with a small smile. 

With a slight nod from Jungkook, Jessica quickly walked out of the room.  You stole glances from Jungkook as he sat down on the chair.  

"How come you didn't tell me?" Jungkook asked, holding your hand.

"I was going to tell you. But..." Your voice trailed off. 

"But you didn't want to." Jungkook said, staring at you. 

"Y-Yeah." You half-whispered. 

"Why?" He questioned, furrowing his eyebrows with confusion.

"Because... I thought you would just leave me. I thought you would break up with me. I thought I would be alone." You said, slowly staring back at him. 

"I would never leave you, ~~~~~. I love you." He confessed, with a small smile. 

"W-What?" You stuttered a bit. 

"I love you, ~~~~~ Jung." He repeated, making your heart race. 

A smile slowly spread on your lips.  Slowly, Jungkook leaned towards you with a smile.  His face inches away from yours.  Even if he does this often, your heart will race for him.  He tightly held both your hands in his and leaned closer. 

"I love you. Always." He whispered. 

With that, you couldn't help but smile.  Gosh, how he loved your smile.  Your beautiful smile that makes him so happy.  Anyways, he slowly brought his lips down so it would press against yours.  Your lips went in sync with his and you could feel a slight smirk coming from him.  

*1 Month Later*

It has been a month already.  It was Jungkook's birthday.  So everyone was invited, especially Jongup and his crew.  Your friends were there, Lisa and Anna.  Everyone was having fun at BTS's backyard large pool.  There was BBQ, kimchi, noodles, drinks, friends, and music.  Meanwhile, you were perfectly fine and recovered.  You were talking with your girl-friends and laughing as they were talking about their stories and heir boyfriends.  

"So where's your boo?" Anna questioned, teasingly.

"Stop it~ But he's over there. By the pool." You said, pointing at your boyfriend, who was shirtless and was just wearing shorts. 

"Dang... I didn't know he be this hot." Anna commented, a bit taken back by Jungkook's abs and muscles. 

"Hey! You should be talking about your boyfriend. I could tell him that you complimenting another guy." Lisa threatened, with a playful smile. 

"Pshh... Your boyfriend is hot too. Look at him over there. Girls are getting to him Lisa." Anna smirked as she pointed at Daehyun. 

You and Lisa's eyes widen at the sight of Daehyun.  Boy there were girls going to him.  He was wearing a light-blue long sleeve shirt, that had all the buttons, un-buttoned and he had white jean-like pants with it too.  You saw Lisa's face got red and chuckled.  

"Are you jealous?" You added, nudging her shoulder. 

"N-No. But those girls are going to get hurt by......." Her voice trailed off after seeing you and Anna smirking at her.  

"You are jealous." Anna smirked. 

"Why would I be jealous?" Lisa said, before getting up and hurrying over to Daehyun. 

"She's definately jealous." You spoke, laughing along with Anna. 

"Yeah. And did you know that Jongup finally has a girlfriend?" Anna softly said.

"Really? I'm happy for him." You brightly smiled as you caught Jongup with a pretty girl.  

The girl had a pretty smile, nice long wavy brunette hair, pretty fair skin, quite tall but slim, and has a really nice sense of style.  Meanwhile, you saw Himchan heading towards your way.  Well his girlfriend's way, along with the topless Jungkook.  

"Lets go Anna." Himchan said, grabbing her hand. 

"Where?" Anna questioned a bit confused. 

"The pool." Himchan smirked, before carrying Anna with him and taking her down with him into the water. 

Laughter and splash sounds were heard.  Most of everyone started to enter the pool, along with Daehyun carrying Lisa, bridal style, and dropping her into the pool and him falling along with her.  Meanwhile, you got distracted by Jungkook who surprisingly had you in his arms already.  He was carrying you now.  *Bridal style*  A small smirk crept onto his face as he gave you a small peck on the cheek. 

"Y-Yah." You whispered, with a light smack on his shoulder. 

"Do you want to go into the pool?" He asked, slowly going towards the pool. 

"Jungkook. No! Stop." You spoke, laughing a little. 

"I'm going to drop you." He said, playfully. 

"Don't you dare. Let me down.!" You squealed as you felt him trying to teasingly throw you into the pool. 

"Why? It's fun messing with you." Jungkook chuckled. 

"Jungkook. I'm serious. Now let me-"

You stopped finishing your sentence as you felt your stomach acting weird.  You felt like throwing up.  You quickly pressed your hand over your mouth as you felt like puking.  Jungkook immediately set you down and looked at you worriedly. 

"~~~~~. Are you okay?" He questioned, examining your face. 

You didn't answer him, since you really did feel like puking.  So you hurried towards a nearby trash bin and puked in there.  Lisa and Anna saw you and hurriedly went over towards your side.  They lightly pat your back as you continued to throw up.  Meanwhile, Jungkook was a bit taken back.  *What happened to you?*  

"~~~~~, are you p-pregnant?" Lisa whispered, a bit curious. 

"I-I think so." You whispered back. 

"Omg! ~~~~~, you're pregnant!" Anna shouted, making most of everyone hear. 

You secretly rolled your eyes as Anna shouted that your 'pregnant'.  Jungkook hurried towards your side and pulled you into his arms.  He was hugging you.  But why? 

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" You asked, a bit taken back by his hug. 

"You're pregnant." He said, with a smile. 

"Yeah? Surprise present?" You added, with a small smile. 

"It's the best present." He said, before giving you a small peck on the lips. 

You were speechless for a moment, until everyone awed and squealed with happiness.  Jungkook held both of your hands and pulled you closer to him so that you were a few inches away from him.  

"I love you and I will love our baby." He whispered, before giving you a long passionate kiss on the lips.  

THE END

Was the ending sudden?

Sorry for the sudden ending.   :(

It's a happy ending right? 

Everyone has a happy ending!  ^_^

I hope you enjoy the story tho!~ 

I love you guys very very much~  <3 <3 <3

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Me: "Happy Ending!~~~"