♥2♥

{~~~~ Jung (You) POV}:

I accidentally bumped into someone and it was a guy. Hearing him talking to me sounded like he was angry and I apologized to him. But when I looked at him and apologized again, he started to stare at me and a weird smile was forming on his face.

"U-Um... Are you okay?" I asked, raising a brow at him.

"O-Oh... Yeah, I'm fine. But can I say something?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Sure." I gave him a light nod.

"You're really pretty and just my type." He cocked his head as he stared at me.

"Ah~ So you're just a guy that likes to give compliments to girls, right? I see... I'm too smart for you. Also, since it wasn't my fault that I ran into you, you can clean up the mess yourself. I guess you were blind that you didn't move out of the way, since I was waiting for you to move out of my way." I gave me a sarcastic smile.

His smile slowly faded and he just scoffed. Suddenly, he grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me outside of the cafe.

"You're really are something. You're really different than other girls I've hit up with." He let out a dry laugh.

"Oh, so you're just some kind of player. Well, one thing not to do, is to mess around with me or my feelings." I stated, giving him a death look.

"Haha... Smart and pretty at the same time. That's cute. Well, sorry to bother you, but I'm Jungkook." He added, offering me his hand so I can shake it.

"Well I'm _________. But I don't like shaking hands with guys who plays around with girls." I added with a sarcastic smile.

Before Jungkook could say anything, I just walked away with a frustrated expression. I let out a deep sigh, but I felt mean from a while ago. But somehow I had to act like that, since Jungkook was obviously a player.

{Jeon Jungkook's POV}:

A dry laugh escaped my lips as I continued to watch you walk away. Maybe I can't get any girl, but I'll always make girls swoon over me. So I decided to catch up with you.

"Why don't you wait for me...." I frowned as I grab a hold of your arm.

"Are you seriously going to follow me?" You questioned, removing your arm away from my hold.

"Mmm... I don't know. I just want to know you, more better." I added, walking beside you.

"Well I don't okay. So will you excuse me, because I need to go to my company." You said, giving me a serious look.

"You have a company?" I questioned, surprisingly.

"Yes, it's a fashion and model company." You stated, before walking away.

"Wait, can't I just take a look around?..." I said, blocking your way.

"No, you can't. So can you please move out of my way?" You furrowed your eyebrows, with your arms crossed.

"No." I simply said.

You let out sigh and started walking away. But I blocked your way again. You were going to go around me, but I blocked your way again.

"Yah! Can you stop?" You said, looking frustrated.

"Nope." I simply made a small grin.

You mumbled something that I didn't quite get. Later, you finally walked away when I was daydreaming. You tripped onto something, but I caught you on time. You were now in my arms. Your expression was filled with shock and surprise. A smirk was plastered on my face as I stared into your eyes.

"Y-Yah... Let go." You said, hitting my chest.

"What if I don't want to." I grinned.

"I'll hurt you, if you don't let go of me." You threathened, but I wasn't scared.

I just smiled at you. I carefully examined your facial features. Your fair skin, long dark hair, beautiful eyes, and then your soft light-pink lips. I slowly started to lean closer to you, ready to capture your lips. The whole time I was just staring at your lips. Our lips inches apart, until..............

"Jungkook!" A familiar voice interupted my moment.

Who is it?

Will Jungkook be in trouble?

Is it a girl or a boy?

Enjoy the story, love.  

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Double update for you guys.

Love You All!...  

Sorry if it's a short chapter.

VOTE&/or COMMENT  

Me: "Please love my story."