♥15♥

{Author's POV}:

*The Next Day*

After waking up and having to think back of what had happened last night, you were so nervous and worried, when you walked to work.  You don't even want to see Jungkook, because of what happened lasat night.  As you walked towards the elevator, you mentally slapped your self and shook your head as the moments from last night kept on flowing through your mind. 

"~~~~~." A voice interrupted your thoughts. 

Soon, you froze at that spot.  You slowly turned around, thinking it was Jungkook.... But it wasn't.  It was Jongup.  He had that same smile on his face and you noticed that his smile had never changed.  It was the same.  Later, he walked towards you, still smiling. 

"It's nice to see you again." Jongup spoke, making you snap back into reality.

"O-Oh... Yeah, same with me too." You softly said, with a small smile. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked, studying your pale face.

"N-No. It's nothing." You nervously answered, trying not to make any eye-contact.

"~~~~~, I know-"

"What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" Jungkook's voice rang in your head.

Soon, you saw Jungkook standing behind Jongup, a few feet away.  You bit your bottom lip as Jungkook made his way over to you.  Slowly, he wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close to him.  There was a pained look when Jongup saw you already close to Jungkook. 

"I-I...... I was just saying hi." Jongup said, faking a smile. 

"Oh really?....." Jungkook said, slightly glaring at Jongup. 

"Jungkook, stop. I'm just gonna go first." You said, a little it dizzy

You quickly enter the elevator, before the two boys could call for you.  You felt like vomiting for a while, but you would just ignore it or hold it back.  As the doors slid open, you headed towards your work station, but you froze.  Your lips parted from shock of what you were seeing.  Your own sister, tied up with ropes around her wrists and ankles, with tape covering her mouth.  

"U-Unnie..." You whispered, making her stare at you.

Suddenly, panic were in her eyes.  She screamed, but it turned out to be loud mumbles.  She shook her head, trying to signal you to not come any closer.  But you wanted to help her and you wondered who would do this. 

"Hello Princess...." A male's voice stopped you.

Your eyes widen as you slowly turned around to see a muscular guy, wearing a bandana over his mouth, so no one would know his identity.  A small smirk crept onto his lips as he saw your surprised expression.  Slowly, you stepped back, not wanting him to come any closer.  Suddenly, you see two more guys carrying your sister away. 

"Unnie!~" You screamed, tears gathering in your eyes.

"Shh..... We won't hurt her." The guy said, as he grabbed a hold of you and placed a cloth onto your mouth. 

Something on the cloth made you feel dizzy and more sleepy.  The guy smirked as you finally collapsed onto his arms.  

"Well, that was easy." The guy whispered as he carried you.

Quickly, him and his members quickly went down the exit stairs and towards the back of the building, with a black van waiting.  *Who was in the van?*  Soon, you and your older sister was placed inside the van, unconcious, with bandanas covering your eyes.