♥1♥

"Morning sunshine...!" A brownish-blonde haired girl giggled.

"Aish... You scared me." You breathed heavily as you rolled your eyes.  

"Haha... Sorry. So are you alright now?" She asked, staring at you curiously.

"Alright about what?" You questioned, raising a brow at her.

"U-Umm... You know about Jongup and all...." She nervously said, while biting her bottom lip.

"O-Oh... Yeah, I'm fine. I'm over it, I guess." You replied, you heart sinking a little.

"Really? You don't look okay." Jessica cocked her head, with a small frown.

"Sica, please. Don't talk about this now. I'm trying to get over him." You stated, while combing your long dark hair.

"A-Alright. Sorry again. Well, breakfast is ready. Eat it up. I'm going to the company first." Jessica said.

"Mm." You gave her a light nod.

She walked towards you and gave you a warm, but tight hug. You hugged her back and a sigh escaped your lips. Jessica pulled back and gave you a light wave, before walking out of your room. Suddenly, you heard your phone ding. You grabbed your phone of your bed and check your screen.

"Oh! A message???" You said with a surprised tone.

You clicked on the message button. It was an unknown number and you didn't know who it was. You scammed through the message and finally knew who it was.

To: ________

From: Unknown

'________, this is you right? It's Jongup. I'm coming back for you. I've missed you so much. I hope I can see you again.

P.S.: I'm so sorry for leaving you.'

Your heart sank and you were about to drop your phone. You didn't know how he knew your number, since you've changed it, so you could forget him. You didn't want to see him, because you wouldn't even know how you would react, when or if you see him. You shook off the feeling and mentally slapped yourself. Soon, you walked downstairs and ignored your breakfast. You decided to take a walk around the area. Suddenly, your stomach growled, so you decided to go to a cafe.

{Jeon Jungkook's POV}:

The hyungs and I were playing around at the park. We were tossing around the football and playing around. Meanwhile, a group of girls were walking by and they were staring at us. But they all gave me a light and flirty wave, so I gave them a wink and a light wave. They swooned over me and giggled.

"Yah~ Stop flirting with girls." V hyung muttered, while putting me into a headlock.

"A-Ah...! Hyung it hurts." I complained, sneering at him.

"You said you weren't going to stare at girls. I know that you would just break up with them after a few days of dating them." He said, tightening his grip.

"Ah! Okay Okay! Hyung I won't!" I shouted, trying to pull off his arms.

"Aish.... You little player. You have no manners for girls." V added, finally letting go of me. 

I lightly coughed and rubbed my neck and throat. I can't believe this hyung can be so strong. Suddenly, someone smacked the back of my head. I turned around and saw Jin hyung.

"Ow... Hyung why did you hit me???" I questioned, rubbing the back of my head.

"You need to learn some manners. You know girls can be sensitive. Some will be rude and selfish, but you need to know girls. They're not toys that you can play with." Jin snickered.

"Alright! Geezz.... You and V hyung always giving me lectures." I mumbled, with my arms crossed.

"Yah. Do you want to get hit again?" Jin asked, giving me a threatening look.

"A-Ani..." I backed up.

Finally, Jin hyung went back to the others. I secretly glared at his back and mumbled 'You jerk' at him. Meanwhile, I sat beside a tree and leaned my head on it. I placed my earbuds into my ears and started listening to music. It feels so nice. It was calm, peaceful, and warm, while listening to music, alone. Suddenly, I felt my stomach grumble and grow.

"Oh. I must be hungry." I whispered to myself.

I took out my ear buds and placed them inside my pockets. I told the guys that I would go to the cafe and get something to eat. Soon, I quickly walked towards the cafe, looking and feeling hungry. Finally, I arrived at the cafe. But when I opened the door and entered the cafe, someone ran into me and they dropped their coffee and got my shoes dirty.

"Yah. Watch where you're going." I sneered at them, but it's mostly a her.

"I'm so sorry." A girl with dark long hair, apologized, not looking at me.

"Yah. You could just look at me when you apologize." I added, with a cold tone.

"I'm really sorry, for getting your shoes dirty." The girl said, finally looking at me.

My eyes widen a little. The girl was really pretty. Maybe I can get her number or make her fall for me. Looks like I found another girl that I can hit up with. A smile slowly formed onto my lips, as I just stared at her.

Wow... What a flirt...  -_-

How would you react to him?

Please enjoy the story.

VOTE &/or COMMENT  ^_^

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Love You All, Sweets.  

Me: "Is he a jerk or some kind of player?"