The Epic Monkey Chase

A pair of eyes were flaring in jealousy at the sight of ShivRu devouring chocolates, cakes and muffins like there was no tommorrow.

Annoyed with Rudy's knowing moans,those glaring eyes flared with great anger.

Shivaay was drinking Annika's water and Rudy was drinking Bhavya's shake. They suddenly heard a sound which made their feet grow cold. In shock, they spited their respective liquids on the original owner's face.

Bhavya and Annika were shocked by their rude awakening started beating them with their shoes.

After seeing their current week's stock finished up, they started beating Shivaay more ferociously  while Rudra who had somehow escaped munched on the left- overs like no tommorrow. He was moaning with joy and enjoy Shivaay getting beaten up.

The glaring eyes were started to flared up by each passing moments.
It made chase towards Rudra and kicked him in his back.
It made others three back to earth. Frightened by the commotion, they saw an angry mother monkey with her baby as the culprit.
It kept it's baby on the floor made the Crackpot Club run out of fear for the life.

It happened for the whole day and the four of them ran the entire Excel College Campus.

________________________________________
This story is based on one of my personal experiences as a fresher in college. It's have been 3 years since the incident. I laugh when I recalled it.

Hope it's well written and you enjoyed it.

Sorry for late upadate n