Calm Before The Storm

The Cracked Pots

Four friends were taking nap on the concrete floor of the roof which was a part of the construction building. It was been a while since the group had hang out peacefully. Last time it was Daksh's birthday when they hang out. They all have lay on the hard ground floor with their faces covered in a position which resembles the 'addition' symbol.

Shivaay was wearing a nude pink shirt with brown jacket and beige jeans with brown high top sneakers and was laying on the ground with his head resting on the top of his collage bag, which was followed by the trio except Shivaay has his ray bans on, Rudra his eye mask on and Bhavya had covered her eyes with her white cap and snoring and Annika slept while reading a history book.

Rudra was wearing same has Shivaay but the blue shirt and black jacket instead. Bhavya dressed in a denim full sleeve shirt folded half way till her elbow and Annika wore a deep forest green sleeveless top. Both girls wore black denims and Annika wore a pair of deep green flats and Bhavya wore a pair of red white sneakers.

Two weeks ago, when the intercom of the main building goes on announcing about the prepone of third internal of the semester, all the hell broke loose. Shivaay's expresso cup fall out of his hands, Annika fainted on the spot, Bhavya in shock dropped her chocolate ice cream on Rudra and Rudra had his milkshake thrown on Chunky and Shivaay out of shock.

Chunky started crying like babies which brought them back to earth. All of them wake up Annika and rudhed to library to study. That was the last day they saw each other.

Mr Bhatt, the professor of Chemistry had loaded AniBha with loads of assignments and projects and they didn't get enough time to talk. Though AniBha was sharing the class of Chemistry together but due to Mr Bhatt, they can't talk to each other. Bhavya was cursing under her breath to throw an bomb and missile made up of hydrogen sulphide on Mr Bhatt's car and house. Annika was texting her to pacify her.

ShivRu on other hand were studying like maniac as they were loaded with assignment too by Mrs Bhatt(Mr Bhatt's wife) of Physics. Stressed as hell and Rudy was ticking like a time bomb and ready to explode but pacified by Shivaay.

After working like two weeks of machine, the group decide to bunk Linear Algebra class of Mr Shiddiqui as the teacher teaches so well that students sleep in his lectures. Not even Shivaay is spared.

Teri Jhuki Qamar,
Kyunki Hasati Hai Hume,
Teri Surili Awaaaz,
kyun sulati deti hai Hume

As the above lines said by Bhavya made some point on Mr Siddique's case. It was hella boring and they just want to relax a bit.

Being with each other alone is what made them relaxed and chilled. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the first part of the drabble. Next part will be updated tomorrow.

That parody of Bollywood song 'Tere Rashke Qamar' was done by me only.

When Chemistry class makes it all boring and results a parody of the Bollywood Songs.