NOT So Fast!

Recap: Harry and Justin found Selena when the owner of the house was gone....

Harry's POV:

"Now let's get you out before the..."

"NOT so fast!" I heard someone saying this behind me. I turned around and found a boy about the age of 25. I went there to him when Justin was staying next to Selena to protect her. 

"How dare you do this to my girlfriend?!" I said to him. I wasn't crying, I was showing him how strong I am. "Your uh.. girlfriend? Isn't she a little older for ya?" He said. That bitch! "Look, I don't know why you kidnapped her in the first place and now I found her and I'm not going home without her!" I said walking slowly to him waiting for him to say something rude to start punching him. "So I guess you guys will stay here after all" He said. I jumped on him puching and hitting his face. His lips started to bleed. Then he slapped me and got on top of me hitting me without stopping. 

Justin's POV:

I couldn't see this view. I went and searched the house, the guy probably have knives. I found one (A knife) and got there. I saw Harry on the floor and the guy was walking straight to Selena. I went behind him and stabed him in his back. He turned around angry, I knew he was going to do something bad to me so I stabed him again in his chest. He fell on the floor without moving. "I-I TH-Think H-H-He's D-De-Dead" Selena said. I ran to her and gave her a hug, a friendly hug. She was trembling. Harry got up and sat next to me. "Thank u, Justin. I couldn't do it without you" He said. His voice was weak. I hugged him. 

I carried Selena. And we all went back to our house. 

Want to find out what will happen next? Please vote :D Enjoy :D FINALLY this problem is over! Anyways, the next chapter will be super cute so please hit that vote button :P