Dream Out Loud Shoot

Selena's POV:

I woke up today. I remembered I have a Dream Out Loud shoot today. So I went to the bathroom and took a bath, then I went back to my room in my bra and my shorts. "SELENA!!" I heard Harry saying. I opened the window:

"Harry. What do u want? -I said-

- Going somewhere today?

- Yeah, I have a Dream Out Loud shoot today

- Okay, take care of urself

- Thanxx Haz ♡ Bye

- Bye ♡ Btw, u look hot -He said with a smirk and he winked-

- I know -I joked- Bye

- Bye ;)"

Harry's POV:

A shoot today? I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go on set of the photo shoot and pretend to be someone there. Selena will never know!! I can hide my face. I'll be the.... PHOTOGRAPHER! I took my phone and a hat and I changed my clothes, I drove there and I put the hat on my face.

I entered the building, luckily, they were talking about the photographer being sick. This is perfect! I can make her to do poses and have fun!

She walked in to the building, ok, act professional Hazz, she said Hi to everyone, what should I say? Umm.. "Hello sweetie" I said. She looked at me, well, I tried. Anyways, I told her to go and put her clothes on.

She came back. "Looking beautiful" I said. She looked at me again. What? Photographers talk like a gay!

She stood in front of the camera and she started to take poses. She looks so happy!

"Ok, everyone! Let's take 5" I yelled. I tried to talk American. Selena came to me to talk to me.

Selena's POV:

I came to the photographer to talk to him. I asked him a question and we laughed a little bit. Wait a second, where have I seen this closed lip dimple smirk before? Harry? This can't be him! But he DID sneak in to the sleepover last night! He is so busteeeed!! But how am I going to tell him?

I went to him to talk to him, I said "Do u know my boyfriend, Harry Styles?" He panicked. He's definitely Harry! "I miss him so much!! Can I borrow ur phone to call him?" I continued. He opened his eyes like I've said something surprising. He gave me his phone. I can't believe he did that. "U have the same phone as him!" I said. He fake smiled. But the difference is that he is putting as a background a pic of us together. Oh look, that's the one" I said.

Harry's POV:

"Oh look, that's the one" she said with an eyebrow up. Why did I give her my phone? Stupid! "Yeah, about that" I said. I waited a second then I said "look, the truth is I came here not to mess with u, because I knew that I'm going to miss u so much! And I swear I'm not lying" I said. She smiled and hugged me. I kissed her on her forehead and whispered " I love you ".

Wanna find out what will happen next? Please vote :D Enjoy :D