They Met Again

[Next Day After The Award]

Harry's POV:

Man! Last night was awesome! So now Harry, u won Male Hottie and Sexiest Celeb of 2O13, You gotta do something to impress people. Come on, think. In few days 2O13 will be over and there's gonna be new Male and Fema... Sorry ladies first. Female and Male hotties. I gotta talk to Selena before that happens. I gotta think, come on do do... Haha, I just said dodo :p Fun time's over, I gotta go and meet Selena and tell her how I feel, but does she feel the same way about me? Well, we're about to find out. *On The Phone With Selena*  "Hey Selena! It's me, Har.. Har... Harold... Harry Styles. Sorry. I was thinking if you... could... I mean.. we could.... go and have... lunch. Yes together, but it's not a date. I mean, if you want to be a date, I can just... Oh come one, Yes?" Fewww, that was close. What am I saying, that was stupid, I almost embarrased... I embarrassed myself out there! But at least she said yes... What am I waiting for. I need to dress nicely! Wait, why am I worried? I'm Harry Styles, wait that sounded wrong, I AM HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! I am sure I have something to dress. I mean, she's just a beautiful, awesome, pretty, amazing, sexy, hot, attrac.. GIRL!  No, she's more than that, she was my first crush! I watched Wizards Of Waverly Place since I was a little boy and now I'm meeting with her in an hour. It's like a dream coming true. But I'm not saying I'm a Selenator... I'm saying that I'm a BOY SELENATOR ;). Okay, so I only have 1 hour to dress, I gotta do this fast, awesome, but fast. *looking for a thing to wear* These jeans are nice, but these... are AWESOME. Maybe I over reacted, these jeans are good... Who am I kidding, they're AWESOME... Sorry. I think I'm gonna wear them with my favorite shirt, Louis got it for me. *Five Min Later* Feww, I'm ready now. I thought I will never finish :p But I wonder how she looks, probably AMAZING. OmG! Five minutes till the dat... lunch... wait, no one can hear me here, DATE!! Wohoo, score!!

So, I think u know me now. Just a little bit of fun, flirt and BAM!! That's how I attract the girls, wait.. From my curls too. Not everyone have curls! But Liam used to have so I was a little worried but now feww! Gone. 4 min... 3 min... 2 min.. Wow, it's like I'm counting to new year. 1 Min... HAPPY NE.. sorry, DATE!!!! *Selena nocked on the door*. A visitor, I wonder who. Okay Harry, it's time to be a little more serious. It's a girl I'm meeting with not Niall. 

"Hey Selena, Come on in :D" OmG! She's so hot like... Woahh! Those shorts are... Someone has finally beat me with the "Legs Game" because those legs are so... Okay I REALLY need to stop talking maybe I will say a word out loud and my life will be ruined :) Can someone bring me water cuz I can't take my eyes off of her. Anyways, she's a babe, let's get this thing over with. 

*The Dialogue* 

"Selena: You have a lovely house

Harry: Thanx, you have a lovely house too... Which I didn't see... YET :D

Selena: Yeah... Right

Harry: -OmG I totally embarrased myself- Do you like something to drink?

Selena: I thought we were going to have lunch

Harry: Oh yeah, sorry about that, I'll be right back... -Ugh, she doesn't like me, I was keeping her hungry all this time. Really hazza?-

*He brought the food*

Selena: Pasta? My favorite!

Harry: Really? I did not know that. I mean seriously I didn't know, I didn't search on Google for anything, just made it because it's my favorite too... -Stop Talking Man!!-

Selena: Good to know...

Harry: -She totally hates me, she didn't even smile all this time, what am I going to do... FLIRTING-

So, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? ;)

Selena: What? Sorry I was looking for my phone in my bag, so I didn't hear you

Harry: -Ugh, it suppose to be a joke, she thought I was going to say something important, now what?- Uhmm... Not... Nothing :D 

Selena: O.. k

Harry: ...

Selena: ...

Harry: ...

Selena: ...

Harry: ...

Selena: So I better keep going, I..... Enjoyed

Harry: -What??!! I didn't even flirt, What am I going to say now!- No, Uhmm... Uhmm... I want to show you something, I mean, I brought a little gift for you

Selena: Oh really?! Uhm.. I didn't get anything fo...

Harry: Shh. You don't have too, I mean seriously.

Selena: Oh, thank you, I.. don't know what to say, this is so nice of you

*Harry went, took her hand, smiled. He said "Close your eyes". She closed her eyes and he put a necklace round her neck*.

Selena: ... Harry... Thank you so much... I... I... 

Harry: You don't have to

Selena: It must cost you a fortune, beside, it's the first dat.. Lunch!

*Harry was shocked but smiling*

Harry: It's my pleasure :D 

Selena: Thank you :D And Bye :D I will never forget this day :D

Harry: Me too

Selena: And I hope we can go on a second dat.. lunch!! 

Harry: Haha, yeah, you said it haha

*Selena got shy and went smiling*

You heard that Harry, she actually like me!!! Oh! I am so happy! You actually did it!!!!!!! It's the best day ever!!! And you.. you see! She called it a date!!!!!!!! And she wanna have a second one!!!! WOHOOOO!!!! Ok, I have a performance tomorrow at the Good Morning America and I don't wanna loose my voice. So I'll just calm down and try not too smile......... I CAN'T... I JJUST CAN'T!!! I am SoooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo happy!!!!!!! Feww, It went good....GOOD?!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? This was AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!