Three

"Wake up sweetie..."

Yoru woke up by the sweet and soft sound of her mother's voice calling. Her eyes widened in surprise, was it really her mother?

"Mom?"

"Yeah, I'm here..." she said as she wrapped her child in a warm embrace

"Mom I missed you so much..." the girl snuggled in her mother's touch, savoring each second.

But then, she heard a loud scream. Yoru was startled, and she accidentally let go of her mother. She looked around in panic, she grew afraid.

Once she slipped out of the hug, her mother disappeared out of her sight.

"Mommy?" She asked, her body shaking.

"This is all your fault."

She looked at the man standing in the center of her room.

Her now bloody room...

"See? If you didn't run away, your mother would still be alive..." the man shrugged and pointed at her lying mother

"If you tried to save her, she would still be alive..." he pointed the gun back on her head, attempting to shoot her.

'No... not again.' The girl thougt

"N-No... please don't..." Yoru could only cry at the sight

"Too late Yoru..."

Bang!

"Mom no... I'm sorry..."

"Hyung! Hyung! Yoru's having a nightmare!" Chan shook Soonyoung's shoulders frantically, waking the boy up from his sleep.

Soonyoung forced his eyes open, and went out of the amulet.

He saw a sweating girl, thrashing around the bed while muttering sorry over and over again.

"Yoru..." Soonyoung gently tapped the girl's shoulder, sitting beside her.

But still, the girl was still asleep.

"Yoru." He then shook her shoulder, worry rising.

Yoru's eyes were slowly fluttering open, and only did the boy notice now that her cheeks were stained with tears...

"Hey, hey, it's okay..." Hoshi muttered softly and wiped her tears using his sleeves.

"S-Soonyoung?" Yoru asked, her voice hoarse.

"What happened?" Seungcheol appeared, along with the others.

"I-It's nothing, sorry for disturbing you guys..." Yoru sat up and harshly wiped her tears away

"Hey, don't wipe it roughly..." Seungcheol gently grabbed her hands away from her face, resulting both of them to stare at each other.

"Ehem?" Jeonghan awkwardly said, snapping the both of them out of their small trance.

"S-Sorry..." Seungcheol said and let go of her hands

"So... who's first?" Yoru tried her best to sound okay, adding a smile so it looked believable.

"We agreed on this order..." Joshua handed Yoru a small piece of paper

Yoru read the cursive words written neatly on a piece of paper. 

" Vernon> Chan> Seungkwan> Seungcheol> Jun> Seokmin> Jeonghan> Minghao> Joshua> Wonwoo> Jihoon> Mingyu> Soonyoung."

"Yeah, took a lot of time to decide..." Vernon scratched his neck, looking at his side.

"Because someone complained one too many times..." Minghao glared at Soonyoung, Seokmin and Seungkwan

"Hey! It wasn't completely me!" Seungkwan complained

"Don't point it on me!" Dokyeom said

While Soonyoung just shrugged, like he regretted nothing.

"I thought you guys only appear every 17:00 am?" Yoru asked

"It's past five now." Jihoon looked at the clock.

"Oh..." 

"So, do you want to start now or tomorrow?" Wonwoo asked

"Maybe now is a good time..." she smiled gently.

"Goodluck bro." Mingyu patted Vernon's shoulder as they all disappeared, leaving the latter.

"U-Uhh..." He scratched his neck again.

"Why are you guys so shy?" Yoru asked

"I-It's just that, we haven't been interacting with humans lately..."

"It's okay, you can be yourself when you're around me." Yoru stood up.

Hansol relaxed a little, he was glad someone would let him be himself.

"So what is your wish?" Hansol smiled

"Not yet, I want to get to know you. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely!"

"Yoru?" Hoseok's voice said from outside her room

She was just acting casual, but she was confused when Vernon didn't disappear yet. She turned to him, eyebrows ceased.

"Why aren't you leaving?" Yoru asked, panicked

"I can't return back into the amulet unless you make your wish!" He replied, startled as Yoru was

When Hoseok's footsteps became louder, Yoru pushed Vernon under her bed out of her reflexes and jumped in her bed, acting like she was still asleep.

"Oh, I thought I heard voices..." Hobi said as he opened her room

He looked around his sister's room, shrugging and closing it after.

Once they felt that it was safe enough, Yoru breathed a sigh and sat back up.

She looked down at Vernon, seeing him struggle. She helped him get out.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, it was out if pure shock and-"

"It's okay Yoru..." Vernon chuckled, amused.

"Are you hurt?" She asked

"No."

Meanwhile the others were about to burst into laughter because of the scene occurring...

[EDITED]