'Women In White'

En başından başla

Sheriffs Office

Sheriff Pierce enters the room, carrying a box. He sets the box on the table at which Dean sits and goes around the table to face Dean across it. "So you want to give us your real name?"

"I told you, it's Nugent. Ted Nugent."

The sheriff shakes his head. "I'm not sure you realize just how much trouble you're in here."

Dean smirks. "We talkin', like, misdemeanor kind of trouble or, uh, squeal like a pig trouble?"

"You got the faces of ten missing persons taped to your wall." Dean looks away. "Along with a whole lot of Satanic mumbo-jumbo. Boy, you are officially a suspect."

"That makes sense. Because when the first one went missing in '82 I was three."

"I know you've got partners. One of 'em's an older guy. Maybe he started the whole thing. So tell me. Dean." The Sheriff tosses a brown leather-covered journal on the table. "This his?"

Dean stares at it. The Sheriff sits on the edge of the table. He flips through the journal, it's filled with newspaper clippings, notes, and pictures, just like what's on the walls of John's motel room. "I thought that might be your name and the red headed girl your with, must be Wanda. See, I leafed through this. What little I could make out, I mean, it's nine kinds of crazy."

Dean leans forward for a closer look. "But I found this, too." He opens the journal to a page that reads 'DEAN/WANDA 35-111', circled, with nothing else on that page. "Now. You're stayin' right here till you tell me exactly what the hell that means." Dean stares down at the page, then looks up.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Welch House

Sam, seen through the chain-link covering a grimy glass window, knocks on the door the window is in. Wanda behind him, holding a notebook. An old man opens it, on the other side it's John Welch.

Sam smiles. "Hi. Are you Joseph Welch?"

Joseph looks from Sam to Wanda, a smirk sets on his lips before making it disappear. Sam catches it and moves a little in front of Wanda. Joseph nods. "Yeah."

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Driveway

Sam, Wanda and Joseph are walking down the junk-filled driveway with Sam in between them, not wanting him close to Wanda. Joseph is holding the photo Sam found on John's motel room mirror.

"Yeah, he was older, but that's him." Joseph hands the photo back to Sam, Wanda leans closer to him when she feels Joseph's eyes on her. "He came by three or four days ago. Said he was a reporter."

Sam nods. "That's right. We're working on a story together."

Joseph scoffs. "Well, I don't know what the hell kinda story you're working on. The questions he asked me?"

Wanda talks next. "About your wife, Constance?"

He nods. "He asked me where she was buried."