Part 9: adventures

AUTHOR NOTE

i have no draft for this, so it'll take longer. thx!

(no longer Tom's pov)

Tom looked away, embarrassed. Tord gave him a peck on the cheek. "come on," Tord said, standing up. "let's go on an EDD-venture, eh?" Tom chuckled at the joke, but stood up happily, and bowed playfully. "at your service." he laughed. he held out his hand.

"may I have  this dance, my prince?" Tom asked, and Tord giggled and held his hand. Tom pulled him closer, their hands holding, and Tom kissed Tord's one hand.  they danced in the bar, people gazing upon them. they whispered about them, Tom actually not caring. since he was with Tord, why would he? he tripped on a open wood tile of the floor, and fell. he scraped his face.

"TOM!" Tord screamed, hugging Tom with one arm. Tom opened his eyes, and looked at Tord. 

"Tord, I'm okay, you can let go." 

Tord got off, blushing. Tom grabbed his arm, feeling bad for him, and stood him up on his feet.

"let's go."

they ran out of the bar, people putting away their phones. Tom jumped into the car. so did Tord. Tom stared down at Tord's arm.

"why are there seven?" Tom questioned.

"Edd, Matt, Ringo, Paul, Patryk, and you."

"but that's six, who's the seventh?"

"there is no seventh... I- I- I made two... for- for you."

"WAIT, WHY?!"

"I almost killed you. I don't deserve you. an asshole like me doesen't deserve anyone like you."

"anyone who admits that would deserve me..." Tom grabbed Tord and pulled him closer. he pressed his lips against his. he let go and looked into Tord's eye.

"I love Tord. I don't care if it hurts to fall for you."

Tord looked away. he really didn't deserve him. Tom started the car. "let's go to the park, or something."

"okay."

((authors note: thx 4 all the encouragement! luv u guys and this part below is based on a true story, with the park... and stuff. anyways, the person who was with me, u know who u r so I based this off of us, if u don't mind. anyways, enjoy!!!!!!))

Tom and Tord decided to walk to the park through a graveyard, where Tord threw a chezpuff at Tom. 

"hey, that's the grave Matt broke!" Tom laughed, "I cant believe they fixed it."

"he did?" Tord smiled, surprised.

"yup!" Tom smiled. Tom stopped as a dog ran up to them. it was a golden retriever, who sniffed at the frightened commie. Tord sighed and pet the canine, smiling. a man called for the dog at the end of the yard, who was planting what looked like flowers. Tom watched the dog and the guy, giving Tord a chance to run away like a maniac.

"Tord!!!" Tom screamed, grabbing his hoodie in the middle of the road, making him fall down on top of him. Tord giggled and stood up, looking at Tom.

"TOM!!!!!!" a truck drove near them and Tord grabbed Tom in shock. he pushed him to the side, and sprinted to the other. Tom made fun of Tord's reaction, but joked too much. Tord hugged him close.

"Tord, the truck wasn't even that close."

"but I love you too much."

"I know, tordy."