seven

alex; so I did a little something

derek; what is it ma?

g; what ? sleep around? get an sti? got a bun in the oven?

madison; whore

alex; no

alex;

nate; your hair is blond???

derek; oh i️ already knew this lmao

g; ur such a fake hoe. u just had tooooooo have the fake blond hair to go wit it

madison; my mans ^💗

alex; imma need you to stop with your petty shit. you broke my heart, jack. you cheated on me. you cheated on me with A GIRL WHO HATES ME. so what if i️ went to Derek because i️ was upset??? he's my best friend. you have no room to call me a hoe, homie hoppin hoe, slut, etc. i️ was your girlfriend, so unless you were LYING when you said you loved me, you don't treat me that way.

nate; preach ^

alex; im not done. YOU HURT DILLON. dillon is your friend, homie. he didn't steal Madison from you. SHE left you for Dillon. she wanted you to come crawling back to her. THIS is what she wanted. she wanted us to hate each other. she makes my life a living hell, & she tries to get anyone else in on it. i️ hope you're happy, Jack.

alex has left the chat

j; look at what the tf you did

g; god i'm so sorry

madison; you're really sorry? you're not worth my time.

g removed madison from the chat

derek added alex into the chat

derek; mama, please hear Jack out

alex; you have two minutes. then i'm done.

g; alex, im so so sorry. i️ had no idea that madison was going to do that. she, had me wrapped around her finger. idk why, alex. i️ did love you. i️ DO love you. idk what can over me. i'm so terribly sorry.

alex; you're forgiven but you're not my boyfriend. i️ was hurt.

g; i️ know i️ hurt you. i️ am SO sorry.

sammy; yay everyone is happy again :)

alex; wow sammy you're cute 😂

HEYYYY comment if you want to be in the story, which guy you want, besides Jack G & Derek & Jack J

what you have to comment;
name; example (nikki)
age; (19)
boy; (nate)
a little bit about your character; (loves disney movies, works at starbucks, fights for what she wants)