[He sees Elena. He looks at her for a while and turns to the board. He then does a double take and sees Angel and can't help but stare she's sleep and he wants her attention.]

Alaric/Klaus: Angel wake up.

I'm still sleep and I'm snoring Elena looks like she's about to laugh Stefan taps on my shoulder. I look at him through my glasses and my heart rate goes up because everyone is looking at me.

Stefan: Calm down Alaric wants you to wake up that's all. I nod and I look at him with a sleepy smile. He smiles back.

Angel: STOP STARING AT ME. I yell. Everyone turns back around and Alaric looks surprised Stefan Bonnie and Elena not surprised they should be use to it by now.

Alaric/Klaus: Are you awake Now.

I smile and take my beats out and then give him a thumbs up: I'm fine carry on.

Alaric/Klaus: Okay.

Alaric/Klaus: The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate.

Elena: Watergate was the seventies, Ric. I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman.

I laugh out loud which earns me a glare from Elena.

Alaric/Klaus: Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena.

Class ended and I decided to help out with the stupid dance after all I was going to be in it so why not help out right.

I head over to a table and decide to take a rest and Bonnie and Elena come over we just start talking.

Elena: What happens now?

Bonnie: I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight.

Angel smirks: We talking about Jer. Bonnie nods.

Elena: Oh.

[She laughs. Dana walks over to are table.]

Dana: Hey, Elena Angel, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight.

Bonnie: Tell him she has a boyfriend. And as for Angel she's single.

Angel: I'm pretty sure Damon wouldn't want me with some other boy he's quit possessive in a good way ish. We all laugh.

Dana: You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus.

Elena: I'm sorry, what did you just say?

Dana: His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot.

[Bonnie looks around them.]

Bonnie: Where is he? Is he here?

Dana: I don't know.