2~ B-BOYFRIEND?!

".......Natsu ran out of the guild, leaving everyone wondering why his shoulder was now bare."

~ 3rd person p.o.v~

Natsu enters Lucy's room through the window.

"Hey luce im back! How's the packing going?"Natsu asked excitedly.

"I just finished, Geode said that we could only bring a backpack each and i know you always have your backpack packed with supplies for missions so i just needed to pack mine." Luce answered.

"OK......l- luce can i spend the night here since i cant stay at the boys dorm anymore?"the nervous teen asked akwardly

"Sure, then i dont have to show you were to meet cos we'll go together!"The cheerful girl replied.

"You liiiiiiiike her." the mischevious cat whispered in his blushing best friend's ear.

"shuddup cat!" natsu returned, as red as his father's scales.

{timeskip to the next morning}

~Natsu's p.o.v~

I wake up earlier than Luce
. As my eyes adjust i see my longtime crush's delecate features; long, fluffy eyelashes, plump strawberry lips and soft, cute button nose. i hear a soft groan from lucy as her beautiful, chocolate brown eyes flutter open.

"Hey natsu, i'll just wash up then we can go, k?" her hamonic voice sang (metaphorically)

"Wait! i need to say something first........ireallylikeyouwillyoubemygirlfriend???" i muttered thinking she wouldn't hear.

".........O-OF COURSE I WILL YOU DUMMY!!!!" She yelled running at me .......a-and.......s-she......kissed me! the taste of strawberries and chocolate filled my mouth before she pulled away, ending my first kiss.

"Now hurry up, we are gonna be late, dumb dumb."my girlfriend said running into the bathroom. I got off the bed and went to get my backpack and wake up happy and tell him the great news.
~in the forest (LUCY'S  p.o.v)~

"WE ARE HERE GEODE!" i yelled, beaming with joy. Natsu had just asked me to be his girlfriend! I can't believe he feels the same was as I do, it all just feels like a dream.

"Hello Lucy, and who might this be?" Geode asked, emerging from a cave.
" Geode, may I introduce my b- boyfriend, Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Prince." I responded, blushing a little.
"MY GOODNESS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT RECOGNISING YOU MASTER DRAGNEEL!!!" Geode frantically yelled.
"Hey don't worry about it, we've never met so It's not your fault. And you can just call me Natsu."
"O-ok shall we leave for the dragon realm then? Hop on!" Geode held his wing down for us to climb onto, as he opened a portal high in the sky and flew into it, sending us to the mystical Dragon realm...

~xxsjdxx