5

Louis closed his locker door, hearing the clanking of metal and a fairly loud click as it locked.

He sighed.

He was exhausted. So much so that he found himself excited to get home and relax, maybe take a nap. Man, was that all he wanted.
But Louis was knocked out of his trance when a hand rested itself on his shoulder.
Louis turned to face the 4 boys waiting behind him, who were watching as he picked his bag off of the ground, readying himself to leave lazily.

He didnt understand why they were still there, to be honest. School had ended nearly 10 minutes ago and most of the students had cleared out as soon as the bell had rung, yet they stood around him, gazing at him happily, almost ecstatically, as he readied himself to leave.

"Are you going home?" One of the boys, Liam, had asked.
Louis furrowed his brows in turn, looking briefly at the empty hallways before looking back at Liam questioningly.

"Where else would I go?" He asked rhetorically, watching Liam pout.

"I didn't know if you had a job or not. I was just asking." He whined slightly, watching Louis roll his eyes lazily, which earned a few chuckles.

"No. I don't have a job. Can I go now? I'm tired and wanna take a nap." He complained. All of the boys, except Harry, watched adoringly as Louis pouted tiredly.
Harry only shook his head.

"You can only go home if one of us drives you." He commanded, making Louis' furrow his brows.

"What? You're joking, right?" He asked incredulously, glancing between the men standing in front if him.

Harry shook his head.

"No. Too many people are targeting you. You either willingly get driven home by one of us, or you get forcefully driven home by one of us. Choose." Louis stared at Harry in disbelief.

After an intense staring, or glaring, contest with Harry, Louis furrowed his brows angrily. He knew that he wouldn't win.

"Fine." He said. And with that, he spun on his heel and started walking, glancing back at the slightly shocked boys before turning the corner to head to the entrance. The frozen boys stood there for one more second before they began walking, all seeming outwardly pleased that Louis gave in. That is, until they turned the corner and couldn't see Louis.

Harry narrowed his eyes, a frown making it's way onto his face; the boys all feeling the same way he did, they hurried outside and the scanned the nearly empty school parking lot, but Louis was no where in sight.

Harry began pacing as the other boys shook their heads in disbelief of Louis' actions. Harry growled lowly, attracting the eyes of the wandering students still on campus as the other boys shifted in an agitated manner.

"He's seriously getting it the next time I see him." Harry scowled, glaring at anyone who dared look at him.

"How fast is he? How did he run all that way in like 15 seconds?" Zayn questioned with a thoughtful expression on his face, running his hand through his hair. He was a little impressed, to be honest.

Niall sighed before pushing his way from the back of the group to face his mates.

"Let's get home I guess. None of us know where he lives, so the sooner we get home the sooner we can see him on monday." Niall stressed, shrugging at the boys around him, though inside he felt just as annoyed as Harry was. Harry nodded firmly.

"Let's go."

...

It was Saturday morning and Louis was on his way to a coffee shop with his mom. She had insisted he come with her, seeing as she had agreed to go to coffee with her newest friend who, of course, was bringing her 18 year old son. Jay had mentioned he went to Louis' school and that Louis might know him, and yet despite Louis' refusal, she insisted that being social was something they both needed and convinced, or forced, him along.