Chapter 8: Am I Wrong

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head, "I can't and honestly you're the only person I've hooked up with," I admitted sheepishly. 

"What?" Alex gasped. 

"I mean, I have gotten with some people, just guys, but that was only when you were busy and happy being with Dillon," I explained. 

"Summer...do you...like...me?" Alex asked softly and moved forward and cupped my face between her hands. 

I shrugged, "I don't know, I just can't comprehend how this whole 'confused sexuality' was brought onto me," I whined and closed my eyes. 

"It's okay if you have feelings for me, but I can't return them," Alex whispered. 

I shoved her hands off my face, "I don't like you," I say firmly. 

"Okay," Alex mumbled dejectedly. 

"Don't act like that! You have no right!" I yelled and stood up from my bed. 

"You're right." 

"You always get regretful after you've done whatever to me! Every fucking time!" I growled angrily, "and I know this was never going to last, but please be considerate! You have a boyfriend who cares and so what if he cheated!" 

Alex nodded her silently and mumbled a quick sorry. 

"Why keep pursing this shitty relationship?!" I demanded, "you never put my feelings into consideration! I mean, yea, I can forget shit when I'm kissing you, but it's only momentarily." 

Alex looked up at me and realization seemed to finally enter her thick head, "I never knew..." 

I sighed, "look, I'm not trying to be mean, but I can't do this anymore," I say gently. 

"Serious?"

"Yes, I just need space and time to process what want," I say and drop back onto the bed. 

"Walk me outside," Alex whispered. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex threaded her hand into my hair and she pressed her forehead onto my, "I'm going to miss this," she admitted. 

I gripped her free hand and burned circles into the palm of her hand, "it has to happen." 

Alex chuckled, "as long as Avery doesn't put anymore nonsense into your head," she hissed softly. 

I smiled, "I just need a clear mind," I answered. 

"And 'good vibes and a chill mind set.'" she quoted me and pressed her mouth gently against my.

I released her hand and gripped her hips tightly and angling my head, aiming for a deeper kiss. Alex's arms wounded around my neck and I can feel the contours of her body. Her tongue sweeps across my lower lip and I opened my mouth. 

Avery's P.O.V. 

I stood silently and watched with overly curious eyes. I had come here to talk to Avery, but once I had gotten here, she was already busy. I had hid behind a bush and heard Summer speaking softly and Alex still hopelessly flirting with her. I sighed quietly, Summer would know Alex and she would be her room mate. I then peeked from behind the bush and continued to watch them. I then saw as Alex smashed her mouth against Summer's and I could hear a soft sound escape from her throat. Summer then grips Alex and pulls her closer.