Jungle Pool F.U.N.

Börja om från början

“Well yes, we’ve gotten rid of the alligators and the random title waves so it’s perfectly safe now.”

My eyes widened as he spoke, “Alligators? Title waves? WHY WASN’T I INVITED LAST YEAR?!”

They all stared at me for a moment. Then Mori answered, “We didn’t know you.”

“True, oh so very true. *Gasp* I don’t have my swim suit!”

“Don’t worry, we have some,” Kaoru said pointing at a girls locker room.

I snatched Haruhi and ran through the door and into a small person right on the other side.

“I am so sorry! Ayaka?! Hey I was wondering where you were.” She was already in a pink one piece suit. I looked around the locker room and there was a wall of swim suits, yet only one more one piece. I seen Haruhi eyeing it so I sighed and said, “Go ahead, take it.”

She showed me a smile that said thank you the snatched the suit and went into a stall. I stared at the wall for a moment then just snatch a white two piece and went to change.

Haruhi yelled from her stall, “Why am I putting on a swim suit? I don’t even like to swim.”

“Well you do now. When you’re with Bri you either swim or you drawn, your chose.”

“I’ll swim!”

“Thought so,” I laughed as I walked out of the stall. Haruhi was already out and had her arms wrapped around her body as she stood next to Ayaka.

“Ready?” I asked as I head for the door. Haruhi sighed and walked behind me followed by Ayaka.

“DADDY SAYS NO!” Tamaki shouted as soon as I stepped out, but when Haruhi stepped out he turned deep red and walked away. I looked around and seen Honey and Mori swimming laps boring, Kyoya lying back in a lounge chair boring, Tamaki growing mushrooms Random! And the twins a big pool playing with a beach ball.

I watched them with my hands on my hips then came to my conclusion, “Those little scoundrels didn’t wait for me! Oh it’s over now!”

I started walk over to them, then built my speed until I was running. When I reached the edge of the pool I leaped off in to the air, I did a signal flip in the air and tucked my knees to my chest as I splashed into the water. I landed right in-between the twins and as I swam towards the surface I was hoping I managed to splash them good.

When I broke through the surface I looked around and when I seen both Hikaru and Kaoru still coughing up water I throw my fist in the air with a loud, “YES! I GOT CHA!”

“What was that for?!” They asked together.

“Because you guys didn’t watch for us to get changed.” I said simply. 

They both were giving me the -_- look and I shrugged my shoulders and said, “What? You didn’t.”

Another moment of -_- then at the same time they began to splash water at me. At first I tried splashing back but I realized that was hopeless with the whole two against one factor. So I tried, “Hey guys… cut it out…”

That just seemed to motive them even more so I took a deep breath and dove under. The pool was at least eight feet deep; I began to swim away from them then turned a looked back under the water and OH… MY… GOODNESS! This is beautiful, this is memorizing, this is… is…this is very strange. I’m staring at them, I probably shouldn’t do that. ‘Even if they have nice bodies,’ I thought to myself.

I began to realize that I’ve been under water for a while now and my lungs might just burst at any moment now. I swam to the edge of the pool and popped my head back above the water. I only came up far enough from my noise to be out of the water and I was looking at the twins with death stares.