T W E N T Y F O U R

Wednesday

They weren't kidding yesterday. It's only my third period, and either Ethan, Zack, or both Chelsea and Meredith wouldn't leave me alone. Unfortunately, Grayson couldn't stay with me. We have to keep all that's happening between us a secret.

"Ok, you're already exaggerating."

I suddenly stop and look at my friends.

"What are you talking about?" Meredith asks me.

"Cameron doesn't even go here at high school."

"So? It's still risky."

"Exactly. He almost killed that guy."

"And, after what Ethan told us, you did worse than screwing his girlfriend."

I roll my eyes and walk in the Geography class with Meredith and Zack. Chelsea has English, aka free period.

I see Grayson talking to Nate and Jack and I bite my cheek. I have to change my view.

I sit in the front row. Zack is behind me, and Meredith in my left. I have to sit turned to talk to both of them, and Grayson is right in front of my sight. Shit.

"Ready for tonight?" I ask my friends.

"I've never been more ready."

"Me too."

I hear Grayson's laugh and I bite my lip. My eyes fall on the floor and I smile. Gosh, his laugh is absolutely gorgeous!

"Kathy, are you with us?" I lift my head up and look at my friends.

"Yeah, sorry."

I get a text and unlock my phone.

DickFace G: Nate and Jack are talking to Cameron

DickFace G: He's coming here today, after the classes

DickFace G: Be careful and stick with Ethan or Zack until you get in your car

"What's wrong?" Meredith asks me.

"Uhm, Cameron's coming here after the classes. Zack, could you stay with me until I'm in my car?"

"Of course."

^^^

When Ethan found out that Cameron's coming, he stuck with me, and never left my side. And neither did Zack. So, yeah. I kinda have two bodyguards now.

"Chelsea's still got detention?" Ethan asks me.

"Yeah."

"Ok. Let's go!"

We leave the high school and go in the parking lot. I had Ethan at my right side, and Zack at my left side. They are extremely careful. It's really weird, I swear.

"Did you get the stuff?" I ask Ethan.

"Yeah. Jack is so dumb!"

"And the girls are coming tonight, right?"

"Yes."

"Do you know what you have to do?" this time I ask the both of them.

"Yes," they answer in sync and I chuckle.

"Well, well, well. We meet again." I gulp.

Cameron appears in front of us. He has his arms across his chest and looks pretty intimidating.