N I N E T E E N

Thursday

"C'mon, kids! Hurry up!"

I hear mom from downstairs. I put my coat over my shoulders and grab my black high heels. I put my phone in one of the pockets, then run downstairs. Chelsea's not here yet, but Jeremy is.

"You look so cheesy." I joke. He's wearing black jeans and a white button-up shirt.

"Fuck you, Kath," he whispers, giving me a death glare.

I roll my eyes and chuckle. I put on my heels and I'm finally taller than him. Well, we're at the same height, but I feel taller.

"Chelsea, we're gonna be late! Hurry up!" yells my mom and I chuckle.

"I'm coming now!"

She walks downstairs and my jaw falls. She looks flawless. Is she really my twin sister? No, we look nothing alike. She looks amazing in that knee-length maroon dress. Her makeup, her hair, her clothes, her heels, everything's on point.

"You are flawless." I compliment her.

"You too, sis."

"I'm nothing next to you."

"She's right."

"Shut up, Jer."

"You all look perfect. Now, let's go!"

We follow our parents to the car. My dad will drive.

A few minutes later, we arrive at the Dolan's house. I'm nervous. Like, 200%. Why? I have no idea. I shouldn't be.

My dad knocks at the door. We wait for a few seconds, then Sean appears in front of us.

"Good evening, Murrays!" he says and we all laugh. He shakes my father's and brother's hand and hugs my mom, my sister, and me. "Come in!"

"Thank you, Sean!"

We walk in and my mom is in front. She meets Lisa, who salutes us, then my mom hands her the pumpkin pies.

"The others are in the living room," says Sean, and we follow him.

"Isn't that Cameron Dolan?" I ask laughing.

"I think I am."

We hug really tight.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you, too." she hugs Chelsea and Jeremy. "Are you taller than the last time I saw you?"

"2 inches." answers my brother proudly. I roll my eyes.

"Where are Ethan and Grayson?" I ask.

"Upstairs. They should be here at any moment. By the way, I love your dresses. Especially yours, Chelsea."

"Thank you. And yours is extremely pretty."

I turn my head and see the twins heading to us. They. Look. Amazing. Both of them are wearing khaki jeans. Grayson has an Imperial Blue button-up shirt, and Ethan a black one.

"Finally! I couldn't handle their conversation anymore." my brother sighs.

"Hello, girls! Hello, Jeremy!"

"Hey!" I say and smile. I go and hug Ethan, and gulp when I have to do the same with Grayson.

"You look so damn hot in this dress," he whispers in my ear and I blush.

"Grayson, stop it."

I get away from him and try to hide my face. The only thing I want now is for them to see me blushing. Please, notice the sarcasm.