"What? No? You're fine where you are now", Neymar says as he sits down on the bed. 

We stop and stare at the ceiling, our breaths steady. 

"For once, I feel safe", I word and stare directly at him. 

"God, you're making it so hard to leave. And it's only for two days", he begins and pauses for a few seconds. "Hold on, Milla!" He excitingly adds. 

"Yeah?" I ask, confused by his sudden jump.

"How about you come with me and the team? It's going to be really, really funny, and we wouldn't have to stay separated."

I get up suddenly and face him. "Neymar-", I start, clearing my throat. "This is the best thing you ever thought of! Yes, of course. We only have to think of what to tell my parents, they would never let me leave, you know how they are." 

"I'll figure it out, but now we need to get some sleep", he pungently replies, filling the gap between us. He takes me down by my waist and we land on the mattress, facing each other, as close as I can feel his breath upon my face. "Your eyes-"

"What about them?" 

"I could stare all day at them", he concludes, sending thrills in all my body. He then stretches out his arm and places it on my back, pulling me even closer.

"I have to take you back home early so your parents won't know you left", he slowly says, caressing my back by forming small circles.

"That's okay, I'll set an alarm", I reply quickly, my eyes shifting to his bare chest. 

"Are you blushing, Milla?" 

"I don't know, most probably yes, who wouldn't? For God's Sake, there's you, Neymar Junior, standing one inch far from me, with no T-shirt, sharing the same air with me. Is it debatable?" 

I detach how the corners of his mouth drop. "I just wish people saw me as a normal guy. I mean, not the popular Neymar, the football star, but the ordinary, decent guy who worked hard to achieve his dream, Neymar. I did not want to be famous, I only wanted to make my dream come  true."

"I don't see you in another way", I whisper. "But you're very, very special to me. That's why I'm so thrilled to be sitting so close to you", I confess, closing my eyes immediately afterwards.

I don't see the kiss coming, as I've closed my eyes. But he catches my hair with his hand gently and presses his mouth to mine, closing the small gap that was left between us. 

"Good night, Milla"

"Nighty night, Ney" 

And I swear that those moments, those moments are perfect.

***

I wake up in his strong arms tightened around myself and feel a slight quiver. His bedroom curtains are slid opened already, revealing the blue sky grasped by the powerful sun. I shift a little so I can watch him sleeping on my chest.

I could stay like this all day long.

Unexpectedly, the clock ticks, drawing my attention to it. 

10 o'clock.  

In a blink of an eye, I jump out of the bed, causing Neymar's head to drop on the yellowish quilt just as he slightly opens his eyes. 

His look gets more aware in the seconds after, catching a sense of what is actually happening. He quickly cuts his eyes and stares at the clock positioned on the dresser.

"Oh fuck", is the only thing I retrieve from him.

If only I found my phone- 

20 unanswered calls, 30 messages, varying from mom, dad, my sister, and Yvonne. 

I actually thought they would hit a thousand. 

"So what's the plan?" Neymar asks, trippingly leading the way to his car.

"What plan?" I wonder, bewildered. 

He stops for a second, taking my hand into his. "Like, where have you been."

In the next second, he gently takes my phone from my pocket and checks the call list.

"The calls started at a quarter past 9, exactly one hour ago-" But before finishing the sentence, he starts dialing a number.

"For fuck's sake, Milla, where are you?" The concerned and distressed voice of Yvonne is detached. 

"I'm Neymar, she's with me. What did you tell her parents?" 

"I had to make something up, obviously I was thinking she might have run to meet with you. Seems that I was right. Legit I just told them we have gone shopping, but I don't know how much they tasted it." 

"I'm bringing her home right now, wait for us at the entrance", Neymar quickly says before hanging up. Turning to me, he points out. "Well, that  is a best friend."

***

"Mom, dad? I'm back", I shout as I push the front door open. I left Yvonne and Neymar in front of the block. 

The first thing I see is mom's face, accompanied by dad's, both sunk in obvious hurt.

My heart rate quickens as I take a seat next to them on the living room couch. I return their stare as quickly as I add, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Where have you been?" Dad questions, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"Oh", I pout. "I thought Yvonne already told you." 

"Oh, yes, she told us something. But we want to know where you have been, like really."

The words spin around me, crushing my mind. 

Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate-

"Ok", I finally shout. "I know you guys have been worried, and I know I made a mistake by leaving like that, without even announcing. If you want to punish me, alright, go ahead. The thing is-", I start and suck in a deep breath. "The thing is, we didn't go shopping. I went to Yvonne's house to make sure she is okay because she was crying over some other boy at school. And I couldn't let her suffer like that. I had to do something", I say, as convincing as I can. "She lied because she was embarrassed by it." 

They consider their response in a few minutes. "Well, Milla, that is very nice of you", mom says. "Next time you won't repeat the same mistake, will you?"

I nod as they get up and ultimately kiss my forehead.

"Although, we are still thinking if we should punish you. It is not okay to do things like that. You should be telling us everything. We're family, Milla", dad suddenly speaks up again, ruining pretty much everything. 

I blink twice and sharply see Riley leaning on the corner. She throws me a 'next time come up with some better excuse, you dumbass' kind of look.

I just roll my eyes at her. 

"We're leaving for work, already too late with this inconvenient that came up", mom says, delicately. 

Just as they are about to close the door behind, a thought rushes up to my mind, making me bounce. 

Yvonne and Neymar

Right in front of the block

Oh well

***

A/N 

Milla's parents approaching Neymar? Oh, that would be so interesting!!

Thank you for everything guys!