Chapter 1

Walking into Mc Donald's, I eye lots of people sitting here and there, as usual. My phone suddenly buzzes to my surprise, making me jump from instinct. I stop and open it, to see a notification from one of my apps. Oh great, I say to myself.  Just when I raise my point of view, someone bumps into me. Ouch? 

"What-" I start, but my voice eventually trails off.  

This guy spilled all his food on the floor so I quickly decide to help him gather them. We don't make any eye contact, as he is wearing a big cap inclined to cover pretty much of his face.  When we finally get up, I arrange my crumpled clothes and shoot him a skeptical look. There's a dead silence until he agrees to break it. 

"So, which one do you want: the photo or the autograph?" He asks and looks straight at me. 

I raise an eyebrow and blur out another what?  ,  not quite getting what he means.  But, just now, he lifts his bent head, revealing his face. I stand still, not knowing what to add. 

He suddenly frowns. "So you want both?" He questions while gesturing something with his free hand. "Do you have a pen or a paper?" He pauses but immediately starts again speaking. "You know, let's just take the picture instead." 

But I'm frozen, and all I can decipher is my headache. 

"Hello?" He waves his hand in front of my face while I snap out of my thoughts. 

"I don't want any-" I start instinctively, anger filling in, but suddenly stop to look around. A big crowd has gathered around us, and they're pushing me forward.

In no time I land near the corner of the shop and turn around to get a short glimpse of everyone shouting for photos and autographs. I press my hand to my forehead and go on to buy the food I initially came for. Luckily, everyone is so distracted by his appearance that I'm the only one standing in the line. Okay, that means I'll get my food faster?

After paying, I struggle to pass the crowd and get out of Mc Donald's. God, this must be awful for him, too. I sharply halt when I'm out to admire the view. The night is young and Sagrada Familia is just in front of me. I get out my phone from my pocket in order to check the clock. It reads 9. I guess I should head back to the apartment or my parents will start worrying. 

I take the left path and start walking. I bluntly twist to see the crowd now filling the street. They seem to look for him, but why is that? Wasn't he in the shop, a couple of minutes ago? Anyway, I continue my way until I sense the presence of another person next to me. His walking pace is the same as mine, so I analyze him with the corner of my eye. This cannot be- 

"How did you do that?" I ask and put my arm in front of him, forming a barrier. 

"How did you know it was me?" He states while lowering his eyebrows.

"It's not that hard." I respond and roll my eyes. 

He glances towards the crowd as he voices and grabs my arm."Please, help me." 

"Help you? Me?" I wonder while pointing a finger at my face and then looking around. 

"Um, actually no. I grabbed the wrong person's arm." He words as I stare towards the grip.

But everything happens in a split of a second because people start running towards us and he drags me into a quick run. We sprint down a couple of streets before I acknowledge where we have gotten. 

"Passeig de Gracia?" I exclaim, raising my eyebrows. "How on Earth did we land up here?"

"Calm down." He reassures me and comes closer. I look into his greenish eyes and frown. "So what's your name?" He asks, after some time.