Movie Night

You were getting the last little preparations together when your (parent/guardian) came into the living room with a blanket.

"Awww, you brought us something to stay warm?"

S/he looked at you like you said something dumb.

"Girl you better roll your ass on and get your own. You know good and well this isn't for you."

You playfully scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Whatever."

"Are you really going to wear that?"

You glanced at your onesie with the feet cut off and you decorated socks.

"Um. Yah."

Your (p/g) shook their head but offered no further objections.

The doorbell rang.

"Got it!"

"I know you do." Your (p/g) said as they cuddled themselves into the recliner with everything but their head sticking out.

You shot them a fake annoyed look and they shot it right back.

You opened the door.

"Reno!"

"(N/n)!"

You rolled out of the way and he walked in.

"How are you, (however he should properly address them)?"

"Eh, I'm doing alright. Yourself?"

"Pretty good, yo."

"Good, good. So what'd you bring?"

Reno assessed his arms holding the goodies.

"Uhhh, I have barbeque, sour cream and cheddar, and all dressed chips, this jug of juice, and my apology for forgetting your candy.... Again." He finished giving a big bright smile.

"Oh. Eh." Was all he got back.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. I was referring to the movie anyway."

"The movie?"

"That you were supposed to bring." You drawed out.

"..... Oohhhhhh..." He said in realization.

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"You know I did. So what's next? Want me to try casting one to your tv?"

Your (p/g) immediately interjected. "HELL. NO. I ain't going though that shit again."

"Mr/s. _____, that was an accident and it won't happen again. I promise."

"I know it won't 'cause you ain't streaming shit to my television again."

You giggled at Reno's insincere attempt and your (p/g)'s attitude blow up.

"I learned something about you you could've kept to yourself."

Reno just sweatdropped. There was an incident where Reno accidentally pulled up a porno instead of the movie. It was so funny. Reno was just freaking out trying to turn it off as you and your p/g stared at the screen with mixed emotions of surprise, confusion, and interest. It lasted for about two minutes until you heard "Shut up bitch!", a loud slap across said bitch's face, and a cock literally shoved down her throat. Your p/g instantly snapped out of it and told (yelled at) you to turn off the tv. Very entertaining. Poor Reno couldn't even look either of you in the eye.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. But I swear I'll make sure everything is set up right before streaming."

"Mm mm. Uh Rach-Jen-Ash-Kayl-Christi- uh duh, what is your name? Girl! Go find a movie." I'm getting bored now."