Chapter 12

Tobias
I sighed as I finished packing my and Lathan's stuff. I sat on the bed and thought about what was happening today. It'd taken some time but I finally got the courage to go and see my family after so long.

Lathan was still at work so I took it upon myself to book a hotel for us to stay in and pack our stuff. I was half excited and half anxious to be seeing them after so long. Like Lathan said, there was no real way of knowing  how I'd react once I saw them.

What if I wasn't as "over it" as I thought I was? What if I saw them and immediately wanted to shut them out? What if they were still the people I was saved from?

Again there was no real way of knowing what would happen when I saw them. But I knew one thing for sure, I needed this. I needed to see them again and show them that someone did love me, prove to them that I was successful.

I laid down on the bed and passed out for a bit due to me being exhausted. After yesterday I was so tired I could sleep forever.

Lathaniel
I sighed as I continued to sign off some contracts. I felt bad for having work today and not being able to help Tobias with the prep for our visit to Germany. If I could've escaped coming in today I would have but unfortunately I'd already missed too many days of work.

"Sir, your parents are here to see you." Joe reported making me look up from a contract. "Let them up." I said after a minute of thought. Joe nodded and went away. After two minutes or so my parents walked into my office.

"Mom, dad." I greeted them. "Lathaniel, we saw what Tobias did for you yesterday." My father said and I looked at them, not knowing how to feel about my parents watching my boyfriend and I on occasion. "That was such a sweet thing for him to do." My mother added.

"Indeed it was which is why we want you to marry him and make him a demon and maybe fertile as well." My father announced, very seriously. "Yes and we don't think you'll find anyone better for you than him." My mother added again.

"We want him to be apart of this family and we'll do everything and anything to make that happen." She said. I didn't know what to think, words of acceptance for any of my choices were rare coming out of their mouths.

"Seriously?" I questioned them. "Seriously." They confirmed. "Alright, we'll see what happens when we get back from his parents." I said. "If you need any help just call." My mother said before leaving. My father stayed though.

"You did good son." He said, cutting through the silence. "You run your own company and you have an amazing man. And I know you won't take it but hell will always be there if you want it...just thought I'd let you know." He continued.

I smiled up at him. "Thanks...dad." I said, calling him that for the first time in years. He cracked a smile, which surprised me, before leaving quietly. Once I could feel their presence anymore I sighed and laid back before taking out my phone to call Tobias.

Tobias
"They seriously said that? And they were being serious?" I asked Lathan in disbelief. What he'd just told me could not be real. "Wow...and how do you feel about it?" I asked him.

"Oh try not to think too much of it, just think if it as a new beginning, otherwise you'll start to doubt and doubting isn't good." I replied to his answer. "Alright, love you, bye." I said before ending the call.

His parents had finally accepted me. It felt good, really good. I smiled to myself and continued to pack, going way faster than I was before. This day couldn't have been any better.

A/N
They finally came around...
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay