Chapter 8

Tobias
I never expected that damned call. I felt so pathetic because I couldn't answer it. And there I was so confident that I wanted to go and see them yet I couldn't answer a damn phone call from them. Jesus I'm pathetic.

"Don't beat yourself up." Lathaniel said as he walked into our room with some tea. "Easier said than done, thanks." I sighed, taking my tea from him. "Don't worry Kitten, you wouldn't know if that is how you'd react when you actually see them, hell you would probably squeeze them to death." He replied.

I smiled. "Maybe...so when do you want to see them?" I asked him. "When do you, they are your family after all." He answered. "If we go before Christmas they'll probably make us stay for Christmas, I'll probably want to as well, but that's your birthday, the first one you'll spend with me...and I want it to be just us." I began.

"Then if we go afterwards they'll probably be upset with me because I didn't spend the holidays with them and–" I continued before he cut me off with a kiss on the cheek. "You humans worry too much do you know that?" He asked. I blushed and nodded.

"The way I see it is this, you can go whenever you want and they have to deal with it because the reason why you're going back in the first place is because they drove you away. You shouldn't feel obligated to please them, they should feel obligated to please you." He said. I never thought of it like that.

I put my tea down before turning to kiss him. "I love you." I whispered as I pulled away for a second only to go back in again. By this time he had made the smart decision to put his tea down too. He put me onto his lap and let me continue in the lead.

This was the most submissive he'd ever been with me, I loved it. I pulled away from him and bruised his neck for a while, earning some sweet moans from him. "F-fuck..." He breathed. I pulled away from his neck and looked into his deep brown eyes.

"Thanks for being my boyfriend." I whispered with a smile. "It's the least I could do." He said jokingly and I laughed. I got off him and continued with my tea and so did he. I felt better now, better about the whole thing.

He was right, I didn't owe them a thing.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up before getting out of bed to shower. I showered and changed before going downstairs to see him making breakfast. I smiled at my shirtless partner in complete awe.

I would never be able to explain how amazing it felt to wake up to this. After so long I finally know what it's like to be in a healthy relationship.

I sat by the island and watched him do his thing in complete admiration. I wondered so much about his kind, what it'd be like to be a demon. I wondered what he'd do once I was dead. Maybe I was going off on a whim but I was sure demons and such lived practically forever.

But me, a mere mortal, no. I only have so many more years before I become fat and wrinkly then die. Damn...it was kind of depressing, the fact that I'd die long before he did I mean.

The amount of love and passion that he puts into our relationship yet I'm sure he knows I'm going to die before he does. Yet he still persists in being the greatest man ever to me. He killed two people for me and fought with his parents too.

And I wasn't even going to live half as long as he possibly would. Jesus Christ this was messed up.

I looked back up at him and couldn't help but feel guilty. At some point my body would give out and he would've devoted maybe seventy years of his eternal life to me. What would he do after that? Would he find someone new or would he just continue living.

Would he be okay without me?

As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay