Hungry, the fox swings his legs off the bed then makes his way out of the room towards the dining room. He notices that the single hallway actually split into several more hallways. Baekhyun only knows how to get to the dining area and the living area from the bed room that he and Chanyeol shared. He even forgot the way to the original bed room that he had been put in.

Upon entering the dining room, the first thing he notices was the fire god's arm wrapped in bandages along with the lower portion of his abdomen, which makes him notice that he was actually half naked save for the white robe draped over his shoulders and the black slacks covering his lower portion. But even with these especially with the cuts all across his face, Chanyeol still looks delicious with his red hair pushed back up anyhow and his eyebrows creased while reading

"You look like shit," Baekhyun comments as he sashays across the room to perch on a chair right next to the fire god.

Chanyeol looks up, eyebrows furrowed and his bronze eyes glinting at him. Boy, he looks fine as fuck.

"You didn't have to state the obvious," he retorts in annoyance as he rolls his eyes.

"Someone's irritable today," Baekhyun muses as the spirit servants arrived with dishes for breakfast.

"What do you expect from someone who literally had his arm cut off yesterday?" Chanyeol grumbles as he picks up a cup of tea served to him.

"Oh? How did it feel?" Baekhyun probes as he receives a cup of tea as well. "How did it happen?"

"Why are you so interested?" Chanyeol suspiciously asks raising an eyebrow.

"Well, don't I deserve to know what happens to my husband during war?" Baekhyun purrs, cocking his head to the side with a little teasing smile.

"Don't shit with me," Chanyeol utters. "I'm not in the mood to play."

"I'm not playing with you though," Baekhyun pouts. "I just genuinely want to know what happened to you. I mean, you severed your arm and probably had to use magic to patch it back."

"Don't pretend you care," Chanyeol chuckles. "You'd jump at me at any given opportunity."

"Not when I'll die if I actually kill you," Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Use your head, Chanyeol."

"You're so annoying," the fire god snaps as he stands up. "I'm going to bed. I don't feel well." .
Baekhyun watches as Chanyeol disappears down the hallway, glairng at him in irritation. What did he do? He was just trying to strike up a proper conversation! So much for the sincere and tenderhearted things that Chanyeol told him that mroning. Maybe he just said that because he was dazed from sleep.

That's right, he's an actual asshole.

This just makes Baekhyun want to kill him more than ever.

"Baekhyun?"

The fox turns his attention towards Kai. "Yes? What do you want, fire spirit?"

"Umm, where's Lord Chanyeol?" he asks in confusion upon seeing his master's plate still on the table.

"He bitched on me and walked out," Baekhyun blandly answers with a casual shrug. "I was just trying to strike up a conversation with him."

Kai looks suspicious, but decides it wasn't worth his time to find out what exactly the fox demon had done to make their lord walk out without finishing his meal. Instead, he says, "Kyungsoo told me that you should go clean up. He will bring you out to go fetch some robes that he had commissioned."

Baekhyun raises his eyebrow. "And why should I come with him?"

"Because you like robes and he will commission some for you too."