Well, this might be a problem.

She sprinted out of the room and down the hall to her own private room. She threw open the closet and took out a large box. She pushed it open and pulled out her suit. She put on the skin-tight black suit, much like Natasha's, and put the black trench coat with split tails on as well. Jay put a black mask over her mouth and nose before finally taking a pair of extendable batons. She ran out of the room and back to the conference room. The Avengers were still there, and all of them instantly turned to look at her with wide eyes.

"Is he still on the south side?" She asked, her voice sounding like ten others were resonating with it. Some of them nodded, prompting her to sprint towards the large window and jumping out. Jay threw her limbs out as she started falling on her back, opening up the end of one of her batons and pulling out a thin line. The baton grew claws as she threw it up, latching it onto one of the windows and swinging around the other side of the building. She landed on the ground with a roll, glaring daggers at the man who stood before her. He had a black cloak and cape, his hair dyed a flame red.

"Hello, Atlas." He growled, several voices resonating behind his as well.

"I don't do formalities." She took the cards out of her pocket and opened her arms in an arch formation, the cards being surrounded by blue mist as they spread out between her hands in a sort of moon formation. She pointed a finger at Ash, the cards one by one shooting like bullets towards him. He deflected most of them, but a few stuck in his shoulder and leg. The others circled around and came at his back, sliding through his cloak and skin.

A wave of red shot out from his body, knocking all of the cards out of his body and onto the ground, blood staining the concrete. He growled before lunging forward and grabbing her shoulders, throwing her into the building. As she shakily stood up from the rubble, she attached both pieces of her batons together in the middle to create a long staff. A ring of blue appeared around her feet before she brought the staff down at her feet. She got launched off of the ground like a rocket, a trail of blue mist following behind her as she began to plummet down towards the ground. Of course, Ash had enough time to dodge her, but he still fell into the crater that she created when she crashed to the ground.

Iron Man could be seen flying out of one of the higher levels in the SHIELD base, Captain America and Black Widow running out of the bottom of the building along with the others. She raised her hand and spun in a circle, a blue dome rising around the crater in a shield.

She jumped up as Ash came in for a hit, landing on his shoulders and flipping off of him, landing gracefully on the ground. She twirled around, sweeping her legs under his feet and knocking him off of the ground. Just as she stood up, he raised his hand and a long, ruby spear appeared in his hand. He leaped forward, swinging his spear towards her side. Jay blocked it right in time with her staff and swung at him, hitting his side and knocking him to his knees.

"Stay down." She growled menacingly, fifty cards rising from the ground and floating behind her in a slowly rotating circle. He didn't listen, however, instead subtly twitching his finger. She didn't notice his spear rise from the ground behind her, which is why it immediately flew forward and stabbed straight into her chest, the blade end easily ripping through her flesh. The cards fluttered to the ground as she fell back, the spear being pushed out and summoned to Ash's hands.

"You always were afraid to kill. Why is that, love?" He asked, kneeling down beside her and smirking.

"Don't call me that." She choked, coughing up blood. Black spots appeared in her vision as she started to drift in and out of consciousness.

"If you survive this, which I highly doubt that you will, your dear Director Fury will lock you up for sure..." He smiled as his body slowly disappeared. She gasped for breath as she tried to cover the wound but soon found her eyes rolling into the back of her head. The last thing she heard was a deafening POP of her shield disappearing, much like a bubble.

Jay's vision was black, and she could hear a faint beeping in her ears. She tried to move but found that she couldn't feel her limbs. Her ears suddenly started ringing as she regained consciousness, prompting her to scream in pain as feeling slowly came back to her chest and body. Her eyes sprung open to see several doctors struggling to keep her body down. Her wrists and ankles were restrained, but that somehow didn't stop her from thrashing to break free. She suddenly felt a prick in her neck, unconsciousness washing over her once more. 

~Third Person PoV~

"What should we do with her?" Tony asked, crossing his arms and looking at Fury. The Avengers and Fury were currently discussing what they should do with Atlas - or now Jay. Bruce was still with her in the hospital, running blood tests and so forth. "We can't just lock her up and throw away the key. She's been the only one that's even come close to beating Ashtaroth."

"Yes, well we can't just let her roam free. She was able to hide literally under SHIELD's noses for ten years, and no one suspected anything." Steve added, glancing around at his teammates.

"We could add her to the team," Bucky suggested quietly, staring down at his hands. He wasn't sure anyone heard him, but the abrupt silence was all the answer he needed.

"He's got a point," Clint muttered. Their discussion was quickly interrupted by Bruce running in holding a tablet in his hand with a startled expression on his face.

"Bruce, what's wrong?" Tony asked, standing up in concern.

"I was running the blood test to find out who her parents were, and..." he slowly turned the tablet around so everyone could see it, "T-Tony, she's your daughter..."