Interrogation. Ish.

"We shall." She followed Tony into the elevator, grabbing her keys along the way. "I'm taking my motorcycle, by the way."

"I'm taking my Audi R8, so we're even." They grinned at each other before driving off side-by-side. At some time, they hit a large amount of traffic. Jay pulled up next to Tony, flipping up the visor on her helmet to speak to him.

"You wanna see something cool?" She asked, opening up her backpack.

"If it'll get us around the traffic, Sure." He muttered, putting on his sunglasses.

"Alright, but you have to trust me!" She grinned wildly as around thirty decks of cards flew from her backpack. They hovered in front of the two vehicles like a sort of bridge. Jay revved her engine before driving up into it. Tony was quick to follow, the cards behind them flying up and replacing the air ahead of them. People below them looked in awe at the two Stark's laughing like care-free children. When the cafe they were heading to was finally in sight, she pointed her finger down at the street and began the descent to the ground. As they touched down, they parked right outside. Jay willed the cards back into her backpack, keeping an Ace Of Hearts to twirl around her fingers. She was the first inside, holding the door open for her dad and walking up to the counter. She ordered a pumpkin spice latte while Tony ordered a mocha with whip and two shots of espresso.

They got their drinks and sat down, looking out the window before Tony initiated the conversation. "Twenty questions, then?" Jay nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. "Where'd you grow up?"

"London, darling."

"What's your favorite thing to do when you aren't repairing my jet or kicking ass with card throwing?"

"Oh, I do street races, sometimes. I have a secret base upstate New York with a pretty fast car I built myself. Maybe we can visit it sometime." She smiled in satisfaction at his impressed look.

"Favorite band?"

"Ooh, tough question." She paused, taking a sip of her coffee. "I'd have to say Fall Out Boy."

"Color?"

"Sky blue."

"Song?"

"Phoenix by Fall Out Boy."

"Movie?"

"Now You See Me."

"Predictable. What was your first job?"

"Assassin for HYDRA." She said nonchalantly, making him wince slightly.

"Sorry-"

"Nah, it's fine. Continue, please. Thirteen questions left, Mate." She took another slurp of her coffee, glancing down at her pocket watch to look at the time.

"Did you ever have a boyfriend?" He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"Oooh, I had one before. He was a spoiled brat, though. Expected me to do everything for him. I dumped him when I found out he was cheating on me with some prissy bitch." She growled the last part, rolling her eyes slightly.

"Your friend, Jacob? How'd you guys meet?"

"Oh, funny story, actually. So, I was severely injured by Ashtaroth and I had to take cover in his house. He found out my identity but still fixed me up. He told me that he worked for SHIELD and that he could try and get me a job as an engineer there to keep my cover as Atlas. It made sense, hiding right under their noses the whole time. Though it sucked having to lie to Nat. I really enjoy our friendship."

"How did you and Nat meet?"

"Through SHIELD. Fury told Nat about my arrival and she was skeptical so she did some digging into my past and found out my dad was HYDRA. She brought it up to Fury and he had me take a lie detector test to make sure I wasn't HYDRA in disguise. Little did they know, I was secretly an awesome badass vigilante. Nat and I became friends when she figured it I had a difficult past with my parents and such, and she became someone I could share my problems with."

"What about you and Clint? I noticed you two were pretty friendly with each other."

"Nat introduced me to him. I thought the whole archery thing was awesome and he offered to try and train me. I ended up being pretty good, but nowhere as good as him. It did help somewhat with my card throwing though."

"Where did you learn how to repair jets?"

"I got out of HYDRA when I was fourteen, changed up my background a bit by hacking into the governments' files and went to school. Graduated college at MIT when I was twenty with a masters in both engineering and medical science. I learned to repair a jet rather quickly when Jacob offered me a job at SHIELD. It kinda just became second nature, along with advanced weapon making. I helped with the tesseract weapons project," he narrowed his eyes at her, "of course I didn't know what they were going to use it for. If I did, I would've declined the job entirely. Believe it or not, I actually have a heart."

"You don't have to answer this, but we're you and Steve ever a thing? He seemed pretty let down after you revealed who you were."

She sighs deeply, putting her head in her hands before looking back up at him. "Yeah, after he woke up I was assigned to him to keep him company. I'm a registered doctor and therapist, so SHIELD thought I would be good for him. We went on a couple dates before he cut it off. I agreed and said we should just be friends." She took another long sip of coffee.

"Worst date?"

"Oh god, can I skip?" When Tony laughed and shook his head, she groaned. "Ok, so I used to do card tricks for money when I got out of HYDRA. I met this one guy, he was cocky and arrogant and managed to get me drunk. The next day I woke up with his phone number and an address. I decided to humor him and went to his house. He ended up spending the whole night trying to debunk my tricks as if he understood how to even comprehend what I could do. I ended up slitting his neck with a card because he was just being so much of a dick." She rolled her eyes before sipping the drink.

"The best thing you've ever done?"

"Well, a couple years after getting out of HYDRA, I decided to hell with them. I ended up hijacking one of their shipments and planting a bomb in the delivery truck. Blew the place to hell."

"Best date?"

"Well, when Jacob and I spent more time with each other, he ended up asking me out to dinner. It was actually really fun. We went to an Italian place and had dinner, then we went ice skating and finished off the night with a walk in the park before we went back to his house."

"You and Jacob...Are you two dating?"

"No, he eventually told me that he was homosexual and I told him we could just stay friends. Best friends, to be exact."

"Ever pull any good pranks?"

"This one time I painted Fury's office pink and put googly eyes on his eyepatch. He wouldn't let go of it for a few weeks. It became a joke around the facility." She chuckled at the memory.

"Weirdest thing you've done?"

"Well, I got drunk and managed to dream call Loki in my sleep." Tony inhaled deeply, raising an eyebrow. "He kept calling me a dumb mortal until I beat him at chess. Said something about how he would see me soon or some shit."

"One thing you'd trade everything for."

She paused apprehensively, not sure what to say. She was saved by the ringing of her burner phone. She quickly picked it up, pointedly avoiding Tony's eyes. "Hello? This is Atlas speaking?"