Chapter 14

Sabrina's POV

We just finished watching Frosty the Snowman, well, what we could watch of it without Howie asking about baking the cookies and everything. Oh, Howie; you've gotta love that boy. I stood up and walked up in the kitchen with Nick and Howie.

"So, where do you start?" Howie asked.

"Well, we could start with getting out the things we need and washing our hands?" I suggested. Howie nodded, we all went to the different cupboards and cabinets and got everything we needed. When we finished, we started making the cookie dough.

***

The boys put the last tray of cookies in the oven; I set the timer, then sat at the table. Howie looked over at me.

"Wait, aren't you a vegan?" Howie asked.

I nodded. "I said I'd bake the sweets with you guys, not that I would eat them with you."

Howie nodded slightly and shrugged. "So, have you been a vegan all your life?"

I shook my head. "No, I started being a vegan my freshman year, I wanted to be healthier, so I found a lifestyle that was healthier. It was hard at first, I mean, my mom and Ian would bring home all sorts of meats and put them in the fridge, trying to get me crave and give up."

"They thought you weren't going to be able to do it?" Nick asked.

"No, but I did... the second time around. I broke when they made tacos; then on New Years later on, I made it my New Years Resolution. It started off as something I was going to do to lose weight, but I took a liking to it." I explained.

Howie and Nick nodded.

A/N: I know that this chapter was a super short chapter, but the next few chapters will be super long, or at least longer than this. So, that'll make up for this one.

xxx